Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 2600 gems (1:950)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@Nathlene
Sending, thank you! ^^
@Nathlene
Sending, thank you! ^^
@weidenbaum

Hi! Can I have however much 100,000 Treasure can get? Thanks!
@weidenbaum

Hi! Can I have however much 100,000 Treasure can get? Thanks!
tumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo1_500.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo2_250.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo3_100.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo4_r2_250.png
@MorbidArachnid
Sent, thank you! <3
@MorbidArachnid
Sent, thank you! <3
@Weidenbaum

Can I buy 9 gems please? (I only need a little)
@Weidenbaum

Can I buy 9 gems please? (I only need a little)
@Whirli
Yup, sending them over! Many thanks :3
@Whirli
Yup, sending them over! Many thanks :3
if you have enough left, may i purchase 32?
if you have enough left, may i purchase 32?
grimwoof @ toyhouse & discord. returning after a long period of inactivity, first goal is to change my username! still learning about the economy/ etc after so long :')
@Weidenbaum already posted but forgot to tag you! May I purchase 32 of them if you have enough left?
@Weidenbaum already posted but forgot to tag you! May I purchase 32 of them if you have enough left?
grimwoof @ toyhouse & discord. returning after a long period of inactivity, first goal is to change my username! still learning about the economy/ etc after so long :')
@DragonBlew
It's no problem, I check the thread when I can! A few people have written my name incorrectly, for instance (happens a lot) :D

Anyway, I digress, lol! Sure, I'll send them over now, thank you! :3
@DragonBlew
It's no problem, I check the thread when I can! A few people have written my name incorrectly, for instance (happens a lot) :D

Anyway, I digress, lol! Sure, I'll send them over now, thank you! :3
@Weidenbaum aaa thanks ;u; well, I sent my part of the trade! Thank you too c:
@Weidenbaum aaa thanks ;u; well, I sent my part of the trade! Thank you too c:
:)

Bump.
:)

Bump.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15