Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Arranging Dragons
1 2
Much support. I find having to rearrange my front page every time I hatch eggs to be THE MOST annoying thing about FR. Everything else is peachy-keen.
Much support. I find having to rearrange my front page every time I hatch eggs to be THE MOST annoying thing about FR. Everything else is peachy-keen.
pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
I only have 2 pages, and I find it difficult when new blood id added- I'd hate to have to keep rearranging when I have 6 pages
so SUPPORT
pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
I only have 2 pages, and I find it difficult when new blood id added- I'd hate to have to keep rearranging when I have 6 pages
so SUPPORT
my_banner1_by_fixed_dot_dice-d9izgrt.jpg
I'm your follower in the light,
Yet I'm invisible in the night.
At various sizes I appear,
I won't harm you, have no fear.
699.Pots150.FixeddotDice_zpsx6o5jen6.png my_banner2_by_fixed_dot_dice-d9iz56q.png
Giving this a bump, since I've just spent about ten minutes trying to move three dragons I just hatched to where they belong. Just as a note, the drag and drop to the next page thing doesn't always work, either.

Please fix this.
Giving this a bump, since I've just spent about ten minutes trying to move three dragons I just hatched to where they belong. Just as a note, the drag and drop to the next page thing doesn't always work, either.

Please fix this.
Badge2mini_zps6c283911.png banner-gladekeeper_zpseaacbbab.png
Agreed. I was in fact complaining about this to a few friends off-site just a minute ago.

The method of lair arrangement is a huge pain in the neck as well, especially for people with slow connections. Dragging a dragon to the next page or moving to another page means dragon images need to be loaded, and that can take a while depending on the internet speed. A totally different method of arranging your lair would be much appreciated. One that would span all the current pages of a person's lair to make things faster, so people don't need to drag and drop a dragon to another page and have to go there manually just to fix things up on that particular page.
Agreed. I was in fact complaining about this to a few friends off-site just a minute ago.

The method of lair arrangement is a huge pain in the neck as well, especially for people with slow connections. Dragging a dragon to the next page or moving to another page means dragon images need to be loaded, and that can take a while depending on the internet speed. A totally different method of arranging your lair would be much appreciated. One that would span all the current pages of a person's lair to make things faster, so people don't need to drag and drop a dragon to another page and have to go there manually just to fix things up on that particular page.
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.png
bump!
bump!
Badge2mini_zps6c283911.png banner-gladekeeper_zpseaacbbab.png
This is what I came here to see if it had been suggested today. It's getting so annoying to find my dragons have completely rearranged themselves every time anything new coems into the lair - I'm trying to collect at least one dragon of every primary colour, and arrange them in the order shown on the wheel. It's so annoying to find them out of place, and then to have to try and drag and drop to get them in the right place.

So support for fixing dragons to the places we put them.

Support for an easier sorting method for lairs.

And I'll add support for putting new/baby dragons at the back, although maybe with a choice to do so as I know some people do prefer them to go to the front :)
This is what I came here to see if it had been suggested today. It's getting so annoying to find my dragons have completely rearranged themselves every time anything new coems into the lair - I'm trying to collect at least one dragon of every primary colour, and arrange them in the order shown on the wheel. It's so annoying to find them out of place, and then to have to try and drag and drop to get them in the right place.

So support for fixing dragons to the places we put them.

Support for an easier sorting method for lairs.

And I'll add support for putting new/baby dragons at the back, although maybe with a choice to do so as I know some people do prefer them to go to the front :)
1 2