Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Help me get stuff!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@geistgrace
sounds great!
and hahhaha, don't need to thank me for that! ;*
@geistgrace
sounds great!
and hahhaha, don't need to thank me for that! ;*
divider_by_ladymidnightsolace-d5r6814.pngVVSZVZF.gifdivider_by_ladymidnightsolace-d5r6814.png
@geistgrace

Thank you very much! ^^
@geistgrace

Thank you very much! ^^
dj5hll2w28t02we85.png
@lovingkitten @royalserpifeu hey! I'll have you guys know that I 1) do have the refs for your commissions, 2) have started on one part of them, but I need to make a little announcement: I'll be taking a break from commissions for the sake of my mental health. I can't say how long the break will be, but your art will be on hold for a while. Sorry for any inconveniences!
@lovingkitten @royalserpifeu hey! I'll have you guys know that I 1) do have the refs for your commissions, 2) have started on one part of them, but I need to make a little announcement: I'll be taking a break from commissions for the sake of my mental health. I can't say how long the break will be, but your art will be on hold for a while. Sorry for any inconveniences!
Ly | It/its | FRT+ 0 | 22
Art shop
@geistgrace
not a problem, take as long as needed. <3
@geistgrace
not a problem, take as long as needed. <3
divider_by_ladymidnightsolace-d5r6814.pngVVSZVZF.gifdivider_by_ladymidnightsolace-d5r6814.png
@geistgrace

Nimm dir soviel Zeit wie du brauchst!
Deine Gesundheit ist schließlich wichtiger ^^
@geistgrace

Nimm dir soviel Zeit wie du brauchst!
Deine Gesundheit ist schließlich wichtiger ^^
dj5hll2w28t02we85.png
@lovingkitten @royalserpifeu whoohf, hey guys. I'm opening up my art shop again here pretty soon, so sorry for the long wait! I'll be restarting on your commissions as soon as I can. Thank you for your patience
@lovingkitten @royalserpifeu whoohf, hey guys. I'm opening up my art shop again here pretty soon, so sorry for the long wait! I'll be restarting on your commissions as soon as I can. Thank you for your patience
Art shop
@geistgrace
welcome back lovely!<3
@geistgrace
welcome back lovely!<3
@geistgrace

Sorry that i didn't answered at your message!!! >_<
I'm happy you're back <3
@geistgrace

Sorry that i didn't answered at your message!!! >_<
I'm happy you're back <3
dj5hll2w28t02we85.png
@lovingkitten @royalserpifeu hey guys! updated some stuff on the first page, and will be restarting your commissions after posting this. I'm sorry for the long wait!

And additionally, new customers are welcome!
@lovingkitten @royalserpifeu hey guys! updated some stuff on the first page, and will be restarting your commissions after posting this. I'm sorry for the long wait!

And additionally, new customers are welcome!
Art shop
@geistgrace
i'd be willing to wait till you got your laptop issues resolved as i really like your coloured pieces. c:
@geistgrace
i'd be willing to wait till you got your laptop issues resolved as i really like your coloured pieces. c:
1 2 3 4 5 6