Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pearlcatcher Appreciation Week [Drawing]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22
Oh boy since there's way too many pearlcatchers and so many have single votes because of that, I'm planning on placing up the top 3 as originally planned, as well as including the user who has the most votes overall for their pearlcatchers.

Also, will be adding details for Day 4 shortly!
Oh boy since there's way too many pearlcatchers and so many have single votes because of that, I'm planning on placing up the top 3 as originally planned, as well as including the user who has the most votes overall for their pearlcatchers.

Also, will be adding details for Day 4 shortly!
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
Picks in, hope I got there in time!
Picks in, hope I got there in time!
Votes sent and traveller passed on :) I was so busy today I didn't get a chance to write for him until now, hopefully he moves along faster from now on. *sorry sorry sorry*
He had an... *ahem* interesting experience while he stayed with me...
Votes sent and traveller passed on :) I was so busy today I didn't get a chance to write for him until now, hopefully he moves along faster from now on. *sorry sorry sorry*
He had an... *ahem* interesting experience while he stayed with me...
littlesig_zps97ce2b24.pngArt Shop!
Caspar's stay with Clan Kes is a short one, and he will be passed to the next in line as soon as the crossroads is sealed.
Caspar's stay with Clan Kes is a short one, and he will be passed to the next in line as soon as the crossroads is sealed.
flightrising-forum-footer.png
Votes sent in!
Votes sent in!
Shoot! I failed at participating for day 1! That's bad @__@ But I've sent my vote, and I'm going to prepare myself for tomorrow, now

Also, I would LOVE to host the traveller!
Shoot! I failed at participating for day 1! That's bad @__@ But I've sent my vote, and I'm going to prepare myself for tomorrow, now

Also, I would LOVE to host the traveller!
Bumping this up because pearlcatchers are the best. c;
Bumping this up because pearlcatchers are the best. c;
1. lunusdragoness
2. Polarstern
3. steffox
4. kesomon
5. ren

6. Kaitii (current location at time of posting)
7. Misha
8. Fellis
9. YourLoveOnly
10. BlueDusk
11. Ith
12. Glitterbottom
13. Ickyrus *would prefer after Wednesday; if earlier, please pass to the next on list
14. CeruleanBlue
15. JoWuss

Current Traveler list; if you wanted to be put on the list and I happened to miss it, please let me know!
1. lunusdragoness
2. Polarstern
3. steffox
4. kesomon
5. ren

6. Kaitii (current location at time of posting)
7. Misha
8. Fellis
9. YourLoveOnly
10. BlueDusk
11. Ith
12. Glitterbottom
13. Ickyrus *would prefer after Wednesday; if earlier, please pass to the next on list
14. CeruleanBlue
15. JoWuss

Current Traveler list; if you wanted to be put on the list and I happened to miss it, please let me know!
Once we hit rollover, Day 2 will be over and Day 3 will begin!

That means no more nominations for pearlcatchers will be taken then.

(I'll tally up the votes and post the results after rollover)
Once we hit rollover, Day 2 will be over and Day 3 will begin!

That means no more nominations for pearlcatchers will be taken then.

(I'll tally up the votes and post the results after rollover)
@allthingsnice @kaitii @triangularroom @chibienvychan @polarstern @pandahatgirl @danerys @sukio @nureyev @ceruleanblue @jowuss @ith @mlsclassics @gladesong @razaera @steffox @jetalmeara @bakari @tenebrae @zerix @glitterbottom @phoenixraven @misha @lita @navella @pollack @ren @chaotic @blossom @xairathan @bluedusk @ickyrus @marceline @korenestis @azuredemon @lunusdragoness @sourfox @kesomon @yourloveonly @kivati @fellis @soap We are now in Day 3, so it's time to announce the results! In [u]first[/u] place, we have Kaitii's lovely Dutchess: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=597202] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5973/597202_350.png[/img] [/url] In [u]second[/u] place, we have Glitterbottom's Glimmerwing: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=504204] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5043/504204_350.png[/img] [/url] (i admit i really love that accent gosh) In [u]third[/u] place, we have Ren's Hyperdrive: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=754317] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7544/754317_350.png[/img] [/url] and with the highest number of total votes spread across their clan, [u]Zerix[/u] wins fourth place! Some notes I would like to make: [LIST] [*] Details for Day 3 are on the front page, and details for Day 5 have been updated. [*] On the note of Day 5, I [u]highly recommend[/u] discussing among yourselves and arranging groups for the scavenger hunt, as I think that will grant you a high advantage. Not all of the questions will be purely pearlcatcher related, as I think that would be too easy! Some snooping around will need to be made. [*] [b]If you plan on donating a prize[/b] (or have already), please send the crossroads to me now so I can accept them whenever possible and guarantee that there will not be an issue of absence of certain prizes. It will be easier than having to scramble for names last minute. [/LIST]
@allthingsnice @kaitii @triangularroom @chibienvychan @polarstern @pandahatgirl @danerys @sukio @nureyev @ceruleanblue @jowuss @ith @mlsclassics @gladesong @razaera @steffox @jetalmeara @bakari @tenebrae @zerix @glitterbottom @phoenixraven @misha @lita @navella @pollack @ren @chaotic @blossom @xairathan @bluedusk @ickyrus @marceline @korenestis @azuredemon @lunusdragoness @sourfox @kesomon @yourloveonly @kivati @fellis @soap

We are now in Day 3, so it's time to announce the results!

In first place, we have Kaitii's lovely Dutchess:

597202_350.png

In second place, we have Glitterbottom's Glimmerwing:

504204_350.png
(i admit i really love that accent gosh)

In third place, we have Ren's Hyperdrive:

754317_350.png

and with the highest number of total votes spread across their clan, Zerix wins fourth place!

Some notes I would like to make:
  • Details for Day 3 are on the front page, and details for Day 5 have been updated.
  • On the note of Day 5, I highly recommend discussing among yourselves and arranging groups for the scavenger hunt, as I think that will grant you a high advantage. Not all of the questions will be purely pearlcatcher related, as I think that would be too easy! Some snooping around will need to be made.
  • If you plan on donating a prize (or have already), please send the crossroads to me now so I can accept them whenever possible and guarantee that there will not be an issue of absence of certain prizes. It will be easier than having to scramble for names last minute.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22