Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Poll] Starting a Hatchery
1 2 3 4
I took the poll! ^^
I took the poll! ^^
2drwvZa.png
Looking at the results:
I am genuinely surprised that smoke was so disliked! It's one of my fave terts

So much goldenrod hate lol
Spring is simultaneously people's fourth favourite green and their least favourite lol
Lots of variability on fave blue but everyone hates thistle. no surprise there, IIRC blue range is the most widely bred range
why does everyone hate maize sobs

rly?? people aren't fond of female sneepsnops? I know the males get a lot of hate (including from myself) but the lady snapples aren't half bad
male ridgies actually are comng in with a close second on the male sneps, I did not expect that one to be so close

The bit with the prices is sort of weird because I am quite ready and willing to drop a couple mil on a G1 but you're talking mostly about non-first-gen dragons aren't you. I mean I was honest about my prices and probably skewed your numbers as a result, but you might want to think about your phrasing on that one.
Looking at the results:
I am genuinely surprised that smoke was so disliked! It's one of my fave terts

So much goldenrod hate lol
Spring is simultaneously people's fourth favourite green and their least favourite lol
Lots of variability on fave blue but everyone hates thistle. no surprise there, IIRC blue range is the most widely bred range
why does everyone hate maize sobs

rly?? people aren't fond of female sneepsnops? I know the males get a lot of hate (including from myself) but the lady snapples aren't half bad
male ridgies actually are comng in with a close second on the male sneps, I did not expect that one to be so close

The bit with the prices is sort of weird because I am quite ready and willing to drop a couple mil on a G1 but you're talking mostly about non-first-gen dragons aren't you. I mean I was honest about my prices and probably skewed your numbers as a result, but you might want to think about your phrasing on that one.
ZT1GQLd.png
@Pocketsized

Done! :D

Nooo all the clown hate! ;-;
@Pocketsized

Done! :D

Nooo all the clown hate! ;-;
pVhWnFy.png
@Pocketsized

Done! :>
@Pocketsized

Done! :>
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o4_r1_250.png
> regius, he/him/they

> early 20s, sleepyhead
@Pocketsized
Done, this was fun~ I'm looking forward to this hatchery!
@Pocketsized
Done, this was fun~ I'm looking forward to this hatchery!
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
First of all, I would like to apologize for the long wait. Most of you probably forgot about this. I've been dealing with depression among other things and only now really managed to get around to doing this. As it was a while ago when I made this, a few genes are missing in terms of data. Doing this again might be a good idea, but given my aforementioned issues, I don't feel I should because of them... The hatchery I'm intending on making may take a while to start up...

(I hope this doesn't count as necro'ing as its results of my original post?)

So with out further ado, here we go:

X This link has a summarized response. Sorry again for the wait. X

Pinglist, as per requested in survey: (sorry if you changed usernames)

@birdfairy @Aviary @Nysander @Duh @Muszka
@Inishia @Cyans @Snowhawk @russiazilla @Voidspeaker
@ArcyN @Dreadnoughtus @noodlemangos @cocoafairycat @marchhare
@Paryton @absinthy @Sonya @IndigoPi @Pipboy
@Zizikiel @WynterDragen @Redfoot @TheDivineZero @GinaNeko
@Katsha @Shiracheshire @DrYakushi @Ryokotori @Surpirate
@TheAmazingRey @RoarTigerRoar @garagesaleglam @mythicalMagpie @8by0
@WoffWoofs @RoseArtemis @steampunkdNinja @Skelkirie @charl1e
@KiTea @SevenEggs @Maymari @crepusculecraft @WhistlewindWolf
@Mudkip @05seb05 @Krumcakee @Glaaki @LuckieChan
@Delibird @Arkellon @kurifurinkan @dragonbee @OrangeDuck
@toadmonkey @Sheba @EWSpirit @YungVenuz @Emordnilap
@Evolution2 @GorAmoto @veinlily @DaughterofLight @Maewyn
@exotic @Branches @Elisse @Archfiend @koijari
First of all, I would like to apologize for the long wait. Most of you probably forgot about this. I've been dealing with depression among other things and only now really managed to get around to doing this. As it was a while ago when I made this, a few genes are missing in terms of data. Doing this again might be a good idea, but given my aforementioned issues, I don't feel I should because of them... The hatchery I'm intending on making may take a while to start up...

(I hope this doesn't count as necro'ing as its results of my original post?)

So with out further ado, here we go:

X This link has a summarized response. Sorry again for the wait. X

Pinglist, as per requested in survey: (sorry if you changed usernames)

@birdfairy @Aviary @Nysander @Duh @Muszka
@Inishia @Cyans @Snowhawk @russiazilla @Voidspeaker
@ArcyN @Dreadnoughtus @noodlemangos @cocoafairycat @marchhare
@Paryton @absinthy @Sonya @IndigoPi @Pipboy
@Zizikiel @WynterDragen @Redfoot @TheDivineZero @GinaNeko
@Katsha @Shiracheshire @DrYakushi @Ryokotori @Surpirate
@TheAmazingRey @RoarTigerRoar @garagesaleglam @mythicalMagpie @8by0
@WoffWoofs @RoseArtemis @steampunkdNinja @Skelkirie @charl1e
@KiTea @SevenEggs @Maymari @crepusculecraft @WhistlewindWolf
@Mudkip @05seb05 @Krumcakee @Glaaki @LuckieChan
@Delibird @Arkellon @kurifurinkan @dragonbee @OrangeDuck
@toadmonkey @Sheba @EWSpirit @YungVenuz @Emordnilap
@Evolution2 @GorAmoto @veinlily @DaughterofLight @Maewyn
@exotic @Branches @Elisse @Archfiend @koijari
Miah || They/Them
@Pocketsized

Oh gosh I actually did forget about this, but I'm so glad to see it being revived! I hope you're doing alright, and I hope things get better and better for you. Sending virtual hugs and well wishes your way~ c: If there's anything you need help with/ want someone to talk to/ etc, feel free to drop me a message sometime and I'll respond next time I'm on :D And if you do plan on continuing the hatchery, I'd definitely be interested to see what kind of little cuties come out of everything once it comes to fruition!
@Pocketsized

Oh gosh I actually did forget about this, but I'm so glad to see it being revived! I hope you're doing alright, and I hope things get better and better for you. Sending virtual hugs and well wishes your way~ c: If there's anything you need help with/ want someone to talk to/ etc, feel free to drop me a message sometime and I'll respond next time I'm on :D And if you do plan on continuing the hatchery, I'd definitely be interested to see what kind of little cuties come out of everything once it comes to fruition!
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 3 4