Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any cosplay ideas?
1 2
Hello! I am jiechan!

There is gonna be a convention next week and I have not made any cosplays
but I did brainstorm with my friend!!

I have thought of an umbreon or darkrai gijinka or probably even an easy armor from monster hunter for females

I am a small person

other cosplay ideas I also have are inuyasha from inuyasha haha
Hello! I am jiechan!

There is gonna be a convention next week and I have not made any cosplays
but I did brainstorm with my friend!!

I have thought of an umbreon or darkrai gijinka or probably even an easy armor from monster hunter for females

I am a small person

other cosplay ideas I also have are inuyasha from inuyasha haha

@ouranjiechan - Going with a gijinka design you made yourself is a good way to start off your cosplay career because it can be either as cheap or as expensive as you want; additionally, nobody can hound you over accuracy to a character because it is, in the end, your own design.

@ouranjiechan - Going with a gijinka design you made yourself is a good way to start off your cosplay career because it can be either as cheap or as expensive as you want; additionally, nobody can hound you over accuracy to a character because it is, in the end, your own design.
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@Ouranjiechan

If you have trouble coming up with anything, it's always fun to snag a recognizable uniform (Akatsuki cloak, Host club suit, stuff like that) and wear it with a horse mask.

That's what I usually do if I don't have a decent cosplay ready in time for a con, and it's always a hit.
@Ouranjiechan

If you have trouble coming up with anything, it's always fun to snag a recognizable uniform (Akatsuki cloak, Host club suit, stuff like that) and wear it with a horse mask.

That's what I usually do if I don't have a decent cosplay ready in time for a con, and it's always a hit.
Delicious and piping hot in only three microwave minutes!
I second the horse mask
I would always do that
I second the horse mask
I would always do that
WaBL9Eh.png
@ouranjiechan

Ciel Phantomhive is also short, if I'm correcting reading, I'm getting you're short
@ouranjiechan

Ciel Phantomhive is also short, if I'm correcting reading, I'm getting you're short
1584_350px_staarman_by_miirshroom-dce92t5.png
Moony / they/him / +3
I'm currently checking interest in my art and I think my hatchery will (hopefully) reopen later this year! Please check back for their links later.
@xxmonsterxx

I am so short

I'm 4'10
@xxmonsterxx

I am so short

I'm 4'10
@xxmonsterxx

I am so short

I'm 4'10
@xxmonsterxx

I am so short

I'm 4'10
@ouranjiechan I just had this same realization for a con happening in October. I would just go with something you like that's simple to make.

I decided to go as a smaller character, Eska, from Legend of Korra, BUUUUUUT one that's going to be HILARIOUS to play up and act like if there's someone dressed up as a Bolin. :)
@ouranjiechan I just had this same realization for a con happening in October. I would just go with something you like that's simple to make.

I decided to go as a smaller character, Eska, from Legend of Korra, BUUUUUUT one that's going to be HILARIOUS to play up and act like if there's someone dressed up as a Bolin. :)
@gwendlies
Hahahaha yes!!! I can't believe I haven't thought of that and I totally have the wig for it too!
@gwendlies
Hahahaha yes!!! I can't believe I haven't thought of that and I totally have the wig for it too!
@ouranjiechan Luckily I won't need a wig to be Eska, all I will need is clip in bangs (or cut my hair for bangs) and maybe some black temporary hair spray coloring to darken my hair. :P

I already started to work on the betrothal choker/collar Eska gives to Bolin XD I am so hoping there's a Bolin there so I can get awesome pics with. I was even thinking of crocheting/knitting/finding a watery looking scarf to pretend to water bend drag a Bolin behind me for a photo XD
@ouranjiechan Luckily I won't need a wig to be Eska, all I will need is clip in bangs (or cut my hair for bangs) and maybe some black temporary hair spray coloring to darken my hair. :P

I already started to work on the betrothal choker/collar Eska gives to Bolin XD I am so hoping there's a Bolin there so I can get awesome pics with. I was even thinking of crocheting/knitting/finding a watery looking scarf to pretend to water bend drag a Bolin behind me for a photo XD
1 2