Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | most money you've ever had on fr
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
In treasure 8mil, in gems 4750. I'm after retired items so I usually spend my money as soon as I get enough to afford what I want. Next up is a Fire Sprite!
In treasure 8mil, in gems 4750. I'm after retired items so I usually spend my money as soon as I get enough to afford what I want. Next up is a Fire Sprite!
tumblr_inline_nb2ti8NMAe1qg78ij.png
I'm planning on spending $100 on FR soon. Does that count?
I'm planning on spending $100 on FR soon. Does that count?
HiPrsAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
26ish Million. Now after fully expanding my lair again, I'm back down to 20.5m :)
26ish Million. Now after fully expanding my lair again, I'm back down to 20.5m :)
Around 30mil in gems and treasure. See Triad for why. Now...I don't even have a mil ~.~
Around 30mil in gems and treasure. See Triad for why. Now...I don't even have a mil ~.~
~600kt + 3kg (the gems went to buying my Wind Sprite, and most of the treasure went poof during Wind v. Shadow Dom push + aftermath)
~600kt + 3kg (the gems went to buying my Wind Sprite, and most of the treasure went poof during Wind v. Shadow Dom push + aftermath)
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
My current treasure amount which is 1 270 000 treasure and the highest gem amount which is the current 590 gems. Once my flight hits the expansion bonuses again, I don't need to cry about loosing everything I have.
To be honest, I don't really know why I'm saving gems.
My current treasure amount which is 1 270 000 treasure and the highest gem amount which is the current 590 gems. Once my flight hits the expansion bonuses again, I don't need to cry about loosing everything I have.
To be honest, I don't really know why I'm saving gems.
zp1xBoR.png
I had 91kt but spent it on my lair expansion. :P
I had 91kt but spent it on my lair expansion. :P
*B.R Hatchery*

Wishlist: By Item

Wishlist: By Dragon
To Find a Dragon-ers: Please ping even if you aren't interested! :)
The most I've had in treasure is around 400000t, which most I ended up spending. The most gems I ever have is my 310 that I have right now.
The most I've had in treasure is around 400000t, which most I ended up spending. The most gems I ever have is my 310 that I have right now.
m6vglJ1.png
The most I've ever had is 25,420 treasure! It was great I was going to expand my lair but I found the perfect pumpkin spice dragon and decided that the lair expansion could wait. :D
The most I've ever had is 25,420 treasure! It was great I was going to expand my lair but I found the perfect pumpkin spice dragon and decided that the lair expansion could wait. :D
fire_ani.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10