Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Odd coliseum glitch
Couldn't find an exact match in previous threads, so here goes.

When I go to fight, I can only "attack" once, only after clicking the attack and the target nothing happens. Clicking elsewhere in the coliseum does nothing, and reloading does nothing. I've also noticed that I can't click Guard anymore - only Fight, Item, and Flee.

Should the enemy go first, the damage number lingers over my dragon for... forever. And I can't do anything.
Couldn't find an exact match in previous threads, so here goes.

When I go to fight, I can only "attack" once, only after clicking the attack and the target nothing happens. Clicking elsewhere in the coliseum does nothing, and reloading does nothing. I've also noticed that I can't click Guard anymore - only Fight, Item, and Flee.

Should the enemy go first, the damage number lingers over my dragon for... forever. And I can't do anything.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
I am having the same issue, and I'm training a dragon right now, so this is new.
I am having the same issue, and I'm training a dragon right now, so this is new.
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
Yep, this issue just started for me. Is the Coliseum crashing?
Yep, this issue just started for me. Is the Coliseum crashing?
Thrage is currently doing some work on the Coliseum in preparation for tonight, yes. We'll keep everyone as updated as we can. For now, please keep all freezing/interactibility issues in this thread:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=17943&p=mb

Thanks, guys!
Thrage is currently doing some work on the Coliseum in preparation for tonight, yes. We'll keep everyone as updated as we can. For now, please keep all freezing/interactibility issues in this thread:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=17943&p=mb

Thanks, guys!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer