Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | >> Discombobulated Hatchery<<
1 2 3 4
Bump for new hatchling additions!
Bump for new hatchling additions!
q4wqeTH.jpg
Free bump!
Free bump!
MVxSTuW.jpg
Will you be breeding any faes?
Will you be breeding any faes?
@MortimerMironov
Hi may I please buy the Pearlcatcher second from the top for 10kt? (Will send CR if you say yes)
@MortimerMironov
Hi may I please buy the Pearlcatcher second from the top for 10kt? (Will send CR if you say yes)
1uHBJ.gif
@hek oh thanks so much!
Yes, go ahead.
@hek oh thanks so much!
Yes, go ahead.
q4wqeTH.jpg
@insidiousFacets
My shadow rep female, once I clear the room to get her a mate
@insidiousFacets
My shadow rep female, once I clear the room to get her a mate
q4wqeTH.jpg
@vistron thank you"
@vistron thank you"
q4wqeTH.jpg
@MortimerMironov

May I join pinglist? Also I would be thrilled if you hatch any lovely female faes when you get around to that pair, no rush
@MortimerMironov

May I join pinglist? Also I would be thrilled if you hatch any lovely female faes when you get around to that pair, no rush
@insidiousfacets any particular pinglist or general? I.e addition of new hatchlings/breeding projects and pairs
@insidiousfacets any particular pinglist or general? I.e addition of new hatchlings/breeding projects and pairs
q4wqeTH.jpg
@MortimerMironov
Mmm, general I suppose. Also, if you'd like to breed Koarish, Esarell, and Tanja, you could always just swap one of your dragons you aren't using right now with them if you need them.
@MortimerMironov
Mmm, general I suppose. Also, if you'd like to breed Koarish, Esarell, and Tanja, you could always just swap one of your dragons you aren't using right now with them if you need them.
1 2 3 4