Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] WC F Fire Rep!
Hello everyone! I've been working on flight representatives for the past few months, and since it's the Flameforger's Festival this week, it's time for me to start on my fire representative. I've got a basic idea in mind for what I'd like. [img]http://i.imgur.com/rqUUdmX.png[/img] The dragon above is charcoal speckle/charcoal basic/fire thylacine. If you have any dragon close to those, or a pair that can produce that dragon, I'd love to see it! Genes do not matter, I can just regene it myself. The hatchling also does not have to be born during the event. I'd [i]really[/i] like to stick to Fire eyes, but if I can't find anything else I'll probably accept others. If you have other fire wildclaws, I'm open to seeing them! The dragon will have the accent shown below, so if you think it would match well, then please show me! [center][skin=19332][/center] I'd appreciate it if you could ping me (@SandCat) when you post your dragons. I'll try my best to reply to everyone, so please specify whether or not you'd like me to ping you as well. I'll attempt to check this thread as often as possible, but I'll be busy for the rest of the week. Please excuse my late replies.
Hello everyone!

I've been working on flight representatives for the past few months, and since it's the Flameforger's Festival this week, it's time for me to start on my fire representative. I've got a basic idea in mind for what I'd like.

rqUUdmX.png

The dragon above is charcoal speckle/charcoal basic/fire thylacine. If you have any dragon close to those, or a pair that can produce that dragon, I'd love to see it! Genes do not matter, I can just regene it myself. The hatchling also does not have to be born during the event.

I'd really like to stick to Fire eyes, but if I can't find anything else I'll probably accept others.

If you have other fire wildclaws, I'm open to seeing them! The dragon will have the accent shown below, so if you think it would match well, then please show me!

I'd appreciate it if you could ping me (@SandCat) when you post your dragons. I'll try my best to reply to everyone, so please specify whether or not you'd like me to ping you as well.

I'll attempt to check this thread as often as possible, but I'll be busy for the rest of the week. Please excuse my late replies.
Bump
Bump
@SandCat I have this girl, born today, so I can't preview the accent. Not quite your genes, but I thought you might like to see her anyway. [columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=52&bodygene=10&breed=10&element=11&gender=1&tert=143&tertgene=10&winggene=12&wings=47&auth=dbf8d7c8470d437407e631b5d058da821ebb6af9&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol] [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26401335] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/264014/26401335.png[/img] [/url] [b]Ignacia[/b] (F) Primary: Stone Cherub Secondary: Orange Toxin Tertiary: Latte Glimmer [b]75,000t / 94g[/b] [/columns]
@SandCat I have this girl, born today, so I can't preview the accent. Not quite your genes, but I thought you might like to see her anyway.

dragon?age=1&body=52&bodygene=10&breed=10&element=11&gender=1&tert=143&tertgene=10&winggene=12&wings=47&auth=dbf8d7c8470d437407e631b5d058da821ebb6af9&dummyext=prev.png

26401335.png

Ignacia (F)
Primary: Stone Cherub
Secondary: Orange Toxin
Tertiary: Latte Glimmer

75,000t / 94g
UVkxwKU.png0MgCmmH.pngKomVjnb.png
@FlameDancer

I believe I can make her work. Would you be able to hold her while I get the right funds? I'm 10k treasure off.
@FlameDancer

I believe I can make her work. Would you be able to hold her while I get the right funds? I'm 10k treasure off.
@SandCat

Sure I can hold her for you :)
@SandCat

Sure I can hold her for you :)
UVkxwKU.png0MgCmmH.pngKomVjnb.png
@FlameDancer

Thank you for holding her! I got the funds, I'll set up a crossroad.
@FlameDancer

Thank you for holding her! I got the funds, I'll set up a crossroad.