Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Doing Dragon Commissions! Cheap Prices!
My computer was, to a point, stolen, (I know where it is, but I'll never see it again) and I don't have an art program anymore. ;n; But, I can draw and post traditional pen and paper art, so that's what you can buy. .u.

Prices:
Horribru Sketch- 1k Treasure/10 Gems - A half-a*ssed sketch that takes me roughly 2 minutes to draw. Made with pencil unless instructed otherwise, though it costs 500 Treasure more. They are horrible, in a cute/funny/cartoony/desirable way.
Line-Art- 3k Treasure/30 Gems - Plain, uncolored line-art, inked with a pen. Unlike a horribru sketch, it looks like an actual dragon, and contains considerably more detail.
Flat-Colored- 4k Treasure/40 Gems - A drawing of your dragon or whatever that is inked and colored with your choice of markers, colored pencils, or crayons. No highlights or shading.
Shaded and Highlighted- 6k Treasure/60 Gems - Inked, and colored with colored pencils. I will NOT haggle on the coloring material. Shading and highlights added during coloring.

Additional Features:
Backround- 5k Treasure/50 Gems added to final payment - You choose the backround, but it will delay the picture's finish, and will cost more.
+Dragon/Animal- 2k Treasure/20 Gems - Every 2 or more creatures requested for the picture will add to the final cost, and will take longer to finish the picture.

Click here to see examples of my art! Click here to see my dragon art!
My computer was, to a point, stolen, (I know where it is, but I'll never see it again) and I don't have an art program anymore. ;n; But, I can draw and post traditional pen and paper art, so that's what you can buy. .u.

Prices:
Horribru Sketch- 1k Treasure/10 Gems - A half-a*ssed sketch that takes me roughly 2 minutes to draw. Made with pencil unless instructed otherwise, though it costs 500 Treasure more. They are horrible, in a cute/funny/cartoony/desirable way.
Line-Art- 3k Treasure/30 Gems - Plain, uncolored line-art, inked with a pen. Unlike a horribru sketch, it looks like an actual dragon, and contains considerably more detail.
Flat-Colored- 4k Treasure/40 Gems - A drawing of your dragon or whatever that is inked and colored with your choice of markers, colored pencils, or crayons. No highlights or shading.
Shaded and Highlighted- 6k Treasure/60 Gems - Inked, and colored with colored pencils. I will NOT haggle on the coloring material. Shading and highlights added during coloring.

Additional Features:
Backround- 5k Treasure/50 Gems added to final payment - You choose the backround, but it will delay the picture's finish, and will cost more.
+Dragon/Animal- 2k Treasure/20 Gems - Every 2 or more creatures requested for the picture will add to the final cost, and will take longer to finish the picture.

Click here to see examples of my art! Click here to see my dragon art!
dT9HQge.png
NlmYDAS.png
27AZD8S.png
7Iu4Ec0.png
3adgzZD.png
YMPbu9R.png
bump!
bump!
dT9HQge.png
NlmYDAS.png
27AZD8S.png
7Iu4Ec0.png
3adgzZD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Heh bump! Can I see sn example of your -ahem- quickly drawn sketches?
@theendergirl
Heh bump! Can I see sn example of your -ahem- quickly drawn sketches?
@theendergirl
@Nixel Unfortunately, not at the minute... ^^' I'll get you a picture in say... an hour or so? Maybe sooner, but no guarantees. I will get an example for you today, just in a bit. I don't have a proper uploading device at my disposal. Expect a derpy looking Skydancer.
@Nixel Unfortunately, not at the minute... ^^' I'll get you a picture in say... an hour or so? Maybe sooner, but no guarantees. I will get an example for you today, just in a bit. I don't have a proper uploading device at my disposal. Expect a derpy looking Skydancer.
dT9HQge.png
NlmYDAS.png
27AZD8S.png
7Iu4Ec0.png
3adgzZD.png
YMPbu9R.png
dats fine xP @theendergirl
dats fine xP @theendergirl
@Nixel [img]http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/246/8/0/best_skydancer_picture_in_the_whole_world_by_rileytheendergirl-d6kyafw.png[/img] Done on paint with the fingerpad. I promised you the pic by the end of the day, and I was running out of time... ^^' Normal ones would be, well, slightly better and made with pencil, but this is what I have at my disposal.
@Nixel best_skydancer_picture_in_the_whole_world_by_rileytheendergirl-d6kyafw.png
Done on paint with the fingerpad. I promised you the pic by the end of the day, and I was running out of time... ^^' Normal ones would be, well, slightly better and made with pencil, but this is what I have at my disposal.
dT9HQge.png
NlmYDAS.png
27AZD8S.png
7Iu4Ec0.png
3adgzZD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Bump
Bump
dT9HQge.png
NlmYDAS.png
27AZD8S.png
7Iu4Ec0.png
3adgzZD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@TheEndergirl My dear, I shall commission your finest work with treasure! :D
@TheEndergirl My dear, I shall commission your finest work with treasure! :D
@suki1136

And what would you like, my dear?
@suki1136

And what would you like, my dear?
dT9HQge.png
NlmYDAS.png
27AZD8S.png
7Iu4Ec0.png
3adgzZD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@TheEndergirl I'd like a shaded and highlighted drawing of Suki please (the dragon, not the character of course ^^') :3 I can send payment whenever you'd like my friend ;3
@TheEndergirl I'd like a shaded and highlighted drawing of Suki please (the dragon, not the character of course ^^') :3 I can send payment whenever you'd like my friend ;3