Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 293 294 295 296 297 ... 535 536
And here I am back again. So you extended the Riot to Rot until November 3rd. Don't matter because game play still is bad. Coli is still freezing mid battle and at end of battles so I am not getting all the awards won. So I guess we have to wait until next October to do the Riot of Rot again. maybe by then you will have this sh*t fixed.
And here I am back again. So you extended the Riot to Rot until November 3rd. Don't matter because game play still is bad. Coli is still freezing mid battle and at end of battles so I am not getting all the awards won. So I guess we have to wait until next October to do the Riot of Rot again. maybe by then you will have this sh*t fixed.
Soooo as strange as it is Runestones is the ONLY game that works for me right now. Like what is this opposite day?
Soooo as strange as it is Runestones is the ONLY game that works for me right now. Like what is this opposite day?
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
I'm not sure anymore. All of my friends with accounts can access the coliseum without problems, but my computer never gets past the 0% loaded bar. Everything else on the site I can get to fine, so I doubt it's the antivirus :(
I'm not sure anymore. All of my friends with accounts can access the coliseum without problems, but my computer never gets past the 0% loaded bar. Everything else on the site I can get to fine, so I doubt it's the antivirus :(
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
I can get into battles fine and have few battle freezes to actually complain about. My problem is that as of three days ago I can no longer access the abilities and stats window to set up my new level up points and moves.
I can get into battles fine and have few battle freezes to actually complain about. My problem is that as of three days ago I can no longer access the abilities and stats window to set up my new level up points and moves.
Admiral of the Fleet, Zeb, of the Wingnots, Terror on the Greenwinds, Lord of the Dirigible Cavalcade
~Fly high. Fight fierce.~ Fc9rLvs.png
I just cannot get into any games that includes coliseum,
every pages shows up a box that told me the connection to the server is down...
This is gonna drive me crazy : (
I just cannot get into any games that includes coliseum,
every pages shows up a box that told me the connection to the server is down...
This is gonna drive me crazy : (
So frustrated that the abilities and stats page is still unavailable.
So frustrated that the abilities and stats page is still unavailable.
bUUy115.png PLAY IS SACRED QiZFijL.png

tumblr_d80ca4e90bc366798eb4fe4971e57d86_b60cba99_2048.png
I don't know if you changed anything, but after 3+ days of not even loading (I posted when my problems started on page 294), the coliseum is working great for me right now. Everything is fast and smooth. It's only lagged a couple of times in the past few hours (the move took about a minute to go through), and I've only had it freeze up twice. I didn't change anything on my end.
I don't know if you changed anything, but after 3+ days of not even loading (I posted when my problems started on page 294), the coliseum is working great for me right now. Everything is fast and smooth. It's only lagged a couple of times in the past few hours (the move took about a minute to go through), and I've only had it freeze up twice. I didn't change anything on my end.
By the way
my computer is now in China
no idea if it cause the problem that "connection to the server is down" with both coliseum and fair.
By the way
my computer is now in China
no idea if it cause the problem that "connection to the server is down" with both coliseum and fair.
Okay so, It's been about 4 weeks since I've been able to play ANY games at all. I've had little to no help looking at the first post about what I could do to try and make it work. Something is wrong, and I can't figure out what it is, and it's very aggravating when I'm trying to earn money, but can't .

Nothing works, none of the games or the coliseum. It loads up but when i try to press play, it does nothing. Nothing at all, no response what so ever. I WOULD REALLY LIKE SOME HELP . Or advice or possible things I can attempt. Im using Fire fox, if that matters, windows 8. Yeah, I really need some help
Okay so, It's been about 4 weeks since I've been able to play ANY games at all. I've had little to no help looking at the first post about what I could do to try and make it work. Something is wrong, and I can't figure out what it is, and it's very aggravating when I'm trying to earn money, but can't .

Nothing works, none of the games or the coliseum. It loads up but when i try to press play, it does nothing. Nothing at all, no response what so ever. I WOULD REALLY LIKE SOME HELP . Or advice or possible things I can attempt. Im using Fire fox, if that matters, windows 8. Yeah, I really need some help
Same position as ZasiDemon, but this has been going on for a month.
I been thankful to get what treasure I can through trading/selling but I miss being able to play games. No battling either because that freezes the Frack up.

I have not see it this bad for me...

So usual stuff
Windows 8
Chrome Browser (and I tried it on Firefox Opera and other browsers with the SAME problem)
Everything tells me my net is at its strongest
Anti and Ad blocks are not involved in this problem too.
Same position as ZasiDemon, but this has been going on for a month.
I been thankful to get what treasure I can through trading/selling but I miss being able to play games. No battling either because that freezes the Frack up.

I have not see it this bad for me...

So usual stuff
Windows 8
Chrome Browser (and I tried it on Firefox Opera and other browsers with the SAME problem)
Everything tells me my net is at its strongest
Anti and Ad blocks are not involved in this problem too.
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
1 2 ... 293 294 295 296 297 ... 535 536