Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | DA & Tumblr Artists
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
New to FR, been stalking waiting for enrollment.

Here's my DA (mostly photography)
and Here's my Tumblr.
New to FR, been stalking waiting for enrollment.

Here's my DA (mostly photography)
and Here's my Tumblr.
Uh hi. c: I'm elementjhedren on dA, and lavabuckets over on tumblr -- although my dA is pretty inactive. Also can be found at Tangeleon over on Wysp.
Uh hi. c: I'm elementjhedren on dA, and lavabuckets over on tumblr -- although my dA is pretty inactive. Also can be found at Tangeleon over on Wysp.
I'm ShinyCation on dA and ShinyCation on Tumblr as well. :)

I also have an alternate site where I post stuff about my charms @ Symphony Cat Creations.
I'm ShinyCation on dA and ShinyCation on Tumblr as well. :)

I also have an alternate site where I post stuff about my charms @ Symphony Cat Creations.
Formerly known as Dedenne.
Durr hurr, hello all fellow artists! I'm The-Vol on deviantArt and Proteesiukkonen on tumblr, although I'm much more active on tumblr these days.
Durr hurr, hello all fellow artists! I'm The-Vol on deviantArt and Proteesiukkonen on tumblr, although I'm much more active on tumblr these days.
Hello hello *v* @germbeast

I'm Vodkafolie on Tumblr and Theleopardwerecat on DA (don't judge the username, I was like 12 when i made it ;n;)

I admit I don't update my DA very often, but i'm working on getting back into the practice of drawing dragons again and sketching the main members of my lair :>
Hello hello *v* @germbeast

I'm Vodkafolie on Tumblr and Theleopardwerecat on DA (don't judge the username, I was like 12 when i made it ;n;)

I admit I don't update my DA very often, but i'm working on getting back into the practice of drawing dragons again and sketching the main members of my lair :>
@RxJoker Your photographer is lovely. I love the way the environments and people you take pictures of have a constant lively feel to them!

@Tourmaline Can I just take the time to say that your dragon paintings are amazing? And your autodesk paintings are just a sight to behold!

@Dedenne D'aw your drawings are so cute! I want to take them all and squeeze them~

@Beastface Adore your style! Your monster drawings and wood paintings are gorgeous! Allll the monster drawings! Yus!

@Vodkafolie It seems a lot of people prefer tumblr over Da and I can see why. Need to get more active on my own Tumblr account. But man you draw humanoid figures so well! And of course, the monsters. Can't forget the monsters!
@RxJoker Your photographer is lovely. I love the way the environments and people you take pictures of have a constant lively feel to them!

@Tourmaline Can I just take the time to say that your dragon paintings are amazing? And your autodesk paintings are just a sight to behold!

@Dedenne D'aw your drawings are so cute! I want to take them all and squeeze them~

@Beastface Adore your style! Your monster drawings and wood paintings are gorgeous! Allll the monster drawings! Yus!

@Vodkafolie It seems a lot of people prefer tumblr over Da and I can see why. Need to get more active on my own Tumblr account. But man you draw humanoid figures so well! And of course, the monsters. Can't forget the monsters!
@GermBeast aha thanks! ;w;

I don't draw that often anymore, but joining FR really makes me want to draw. >_>

My addiction to League is too great though. Q_Q
@GermBeast aha thanks! ;w;

I don't draw that often anymore, but joining FR really makes me want to draw. >_>

My addiction to League is too great though. Q_Q
Formerly known as Dedenne.
-wriggles around- Hello all! My deviantart is [url=http://centaurii.deviantart.com/][u]centaurii[/u][/url], and while I have an [url=http://centaurii.tumblr.com][u]art tumblr[/u][/url], I'm still in the process of posting art to it. I've drawn the dragon in my icon already, but I'm not finished yet :P [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/a92a5108513d5ee4089db22f358e7e49/tumblr_mvpn0rUNJo1qj9fwao1_500.jpg[/img]
-wriggles around-

Hello all! My deviantart is centaurii, and while I have an art tumblr, I'm still in the process of posting art to it.

I've drawn the dragon in my icon already, but I'm not finished yet :P

tumblr_mvpn0rUNJo1qj9fwao1_500.jpg
I do artz, message me if you want some. Mirror dragons don't get enough love.
centaurii.deviantart.com | centaurii.carbonmade.com | etsy.com/shop/CentauriArts | society6.com/centauri/prints?show=new
Hello hello other art people.
I did have a deviantart many a year ago but I haven't updated it for ages and I think most of the stuff on it is probably embarrassing as heck. My tumblr is a bit more active right now but has an awful lot of varied weirdness on it!
Hello hello other art people.
I did have a deviantart many a year ago but I haven't updated it for ages and I think most of the stuff on it is probably embarrassing as heck. My tumblr is a bit more active right now but has an awful lot of varied weirdness on it!
Yay for all the different art!

I really didn't want to post my DA due to how great you guys are, buuuuuut...I'm http://twiztid-reality-x.deviantart.com/
Yay for all the different art!

I really didn't want to post my DA due to how great you guys are, buuuuuut...I'm http://twiztid-reality-x.deviantart.com/
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16