Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [b]skins
I never got any of the skins and there's only about three I want so does anyone have the imperial or SD RoR skins for sale? I don't know how much they would go for so just give me your price I guess.

I'm also interested in getting any mirror skins except the RoR one. Just let me know what your price is.

I only have 9 gems and I'm not really looking to spend those right now so I am only going to pay in treasure or maybe food points.
I never got any of the skins and there's only about three I want so does anyone have the imperial or SD RoR skins for sale? I don't know how much they would go for so just give me your price I guess.

I'm also interested in getting any mirror skins except the RoR one. Just let me know what your price is.

I only have 9 gems and I'm not really looking to spend those right now so I am only going to pay in treasure or maybe food points.
Would you take 5800t for your 29 shrooms?

@NativeWolf

Edited because I forgot the ping.
Would you take 5800t for your 29 shrooms?

@NativeWolf

Edited because I forgot the ping.
@dorkit sure, I'll send them over. Just send the treasure whenever you get the chance.
@dorkit sure, I'll send them over. Just send the treasure whenever you get the chance.
@nativewolf

i can sell you the mirror one for 17.5k? (lower than ah)
@nativewolf

i can sell you the mirror one for 17.5k? (lower than ah)
kiterising.tumblr.com uvu
@slikari That would be fantastic! Can we set up a crossroads for that or does it have to be via messages?
@slikari That would be fantastic! Can we set up a crossroads for that or does it have to be via messages?
@nativewolf

it has to be via messages, but i'll send the skin over first c:
@nativewolf

it has to be via messages, but i'll send the skin over first c:
kiterising.tumblr.com uvu
I could sell the SD one for 290 gems.
I could sell the SD one for 290 gems.
2wcjzn8.gif
@Arctic I don't have gems
@Arctic I don't have gems
@nativewolf 75k?
@nativewolf 75k?