Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum bug?
Heya, Whenever I start Monster battles in the coliseum the victory chain fails to work, making it hard to rack up Exp for my dragons. Everything else works fine however.
Heya, Whenever I start Monster battles in the coliseum the victory chain fails to work, making it hard to rack up Exp for my dragons. Everything else works fine however.
@Yoltanz
Make sure you're dragons are fighting in a venue that matches the highest level or is a higher level than your highest leveled dragons. Exp chains won't happen if your dragons are above a venues level.
@Yoltanz
Make sure you're dragons are fighting in a venue that matches the highest level or is a higher level than your highest leveled dragons. Exp chains won't happen if your dragons are above a venues level.
tumblr_inline_nqkpyaqdpL1qinm24_500.png
Oh that would explain so much! I started training two new dragons with one veteran. I didn't know that would cause a problem. thank you for the help!
Oh that would explain so much! I started training two new dragons with one veteran. I didn't know that would cause a problem. thank you for the help!