Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | L/F Female Imp/ WC
I need a gorgeous girl for my boy, Here he is ;u; [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9891/989098_350.png[/img] I've had my eye on the AH for a while but I figured I'd approach the community more directly just incase. My preference is to buy however I ONLY have TREASURE I paid 310kt for him so would be looking to pay the same *if not a little less* for a female imp that follows the description or around 250kt for a WC equivalent. SO WHATS THE DESCRIPTION?! easy enough, (heh) [img]http://oi40.tinypic.com/2eycif7.jpg[/img] Colours apply to primary secondary and tertiary The imp or WC absolutely HAS to be iri+shimmer+circuit gened.
I need a gorgeous girl for my boy,
Here he is ;u;

989098_350.png
I've had my eye on the AH for a while but I figured I'd approach the community more directly just incase.

My preference is to buy however I ONLY have TREASURE I paid 310kt for him so would be looking to pay the same *if not a little less* for a female imp that follows the description or around 250kt for a WC equivalent.

SO WHATS THE DESCRIPTION?!

easy enough, (heh)

2eycif7.jpg
Colours apply to primary secondary and tertiary

The imp or WC absolutely HAS to be iri+shimmer+circuit gened.
@spirited
Gorgeous boy you have -cuddles him- if my babies had come out with iri today I'd offer em to cause they would be pretty much perfect.

So free bump for you! Hope you find someone for him!
@spirited
Gorgeous boy you have -cuddles him- if my babies had come out with iri today I'd offer em to cause they would be pretty much perfect.

So free bump for you! Hope you find someone for him!
@wolfrysk Ahhh thank you ;u;, I've seen so many that are sooo close, I actually found the perfect match within a wildclaw but someone else bought her like seconds before me ._.
@wolfrysk Ahhh thank you ;u;, I've seen so many that are sooo close, I actually found the perfect match within a wildclaw but someone else bought her like seconds before me ._.
@spirited
Yeah I've had that happen to me a few times myself ;-; I'm just glad to see more blue/orange combo dragons pop up. Makes me feel less weird about the ones I breed >.>
@spirited
Yeah I've had that happen to me a few times myself ;-; I'm just glad to see more blue/orange combo dragons pop up. Makes me feel less weird about the ones I breed >.>
@wolfrysk brightly coloured imps are my fave so I would never aim for anything else with them. Nice lair btw ;u;, pretty WC's in particular
@wolfrysk brightly coloured imps are my fave so I would never aim for anything else with them. Nice lair btw ;u;, pretty WC's in particular
@spirited
Aww thanks. Love your lair too. I generally don't like circuit too much, but I love it on your dragons. I like both my brights and my darks, trying to get more wildclaws under my roof since I want to primarily be a wc breeder @-@
@spirited
Aww thanks. Love your lair too. I generally don't like circuit too much, but I love it on your dragons. I like both my brights and my darks, trying to get more wildclaws under my roof since I want to primarily be a wc breeder @-@
up
up
Ouch. xD One of my girls is only off in the secondary.
Good luck to you! I see you're interested in some pretty awesomely bright ranges.
Ouch. xD One of my girls is only off in the secondary.
Good luck to you! I see you're interested in some pretty awesomely bright ranges.
forum-violet.png
@Violet ID Thank youu ;u;, and yes hopefully.
@Violet ID Thank youu ;u;, and yes hopefully.