Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival 2016
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 44 45
Wup wup! really nice skins this year :D
Wup wup! really nice skins this year :D
underskrift.png
Nice! Love the festival apparel and goblin! Though the plates look heavy enough to crush an entire dragon, never mind just their wings...
Nice! Love the festival apparel and goblin! Though the plates look heavy enough to crush an entire dragon, never mind just their wings...
Wow! Fire dom and Fire festival! Fire Flight must be having a real party over there!
Wow! Fire dom and Fire festival! Fire Flight must be having a real party over there!
Oh yeah! I must admit , I don't like the apparel and vista so much, but I love the new accents!
Oh yeah! I must admit , I don't like the apparel and vista so much, but I love the new accents!
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
What, is it Festival time already? Yikes! (heh heh) But seriously, I hope everyone has a great time this week, as I intend to!

The Goblin is just the cutest thing ever, and the accents are gorgeous. (Congrats to all the contest winners.)
What, is it Festival time already? Yikes! (heh heh) But seriously, I hope everyone has a great time this week, as I intend to!

The Goblin is just the cutest thing ever, and the accents are gorgeous. (Congrats to all the contest winners.)
XdKddgH.png c2678ebefd7e5f3201ac8ca4167849350b5fe131.png 53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png cbd14df36b233e3862583e33f6144299f3562870.png 5f427e1c8be1e9f0ef47971b1ec9079123f249da.png
@Undel, might not be a bad idea to change the name of Firebird Feathers, to avoid confusion with the FF 2014 accent of the same name! Like, I can just see...

"I really like Firebird Feathers!" "Oh, which one?" "The Flameforger's one!" "...Oh, which one?"
@Undel, might not be a bad idea to change the name of Firebird Feathers, to avoid confusion with the FF 2014 accent of the same name! Like, I can just see...

"I really like Firebird Feathers!" "Oh, which one?" "The Flameforger's one!" "...Oh, which one?"
DiZLrc5.png MUYNhfy.png
7A7cEAI.png
nmHdjnM.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png
YMPbu9R.png
Love the goblin and apparel !
But I'm very disappointed some accents/skins were not chosen. Honestly lots of the honorable mentions are better than the chosen ones =/
Love the goblin and apparel !
But I'm very disappointed some accents/skins were not chosen. Honestly lots of the honorable mentions are better than the chosen ones =/
eUMhm7B.png
I'm really loving the new festival apparel and goblin!
I'm really loving the new festival apparel and goblin!
tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
It all looks so good!
It all looks so good!
Awesome! The skins and accents are so very beautiful~ And I love the familiar!!! <3 I'm so hyped :D

HAPPY FLAMEFORGERS EVERYONE!
Awesome! The skins and accents are so very beautiful~ And I love the familiar!!! <3 I'm so hyped :D

HAPPY FLAMEFORGERS EVERYONE!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 44 45