Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi this is dragon

*How did you find Flight Rising?
I heard of it through Virtual Pet List, because I go there sometimes to see sites

*What flight did you join and why?
I really like all the flights but I picked water because I love blue and I love water :P

*What is your favorite dragon breed?
I think Guardian because it has that classic look to it.

*Of the familiars, which ones are your favorite?
Anything that's a dog or a spider are usually my favorite.

*What are some of your hobbies/interests?
I play a lot of video games, mostly MMOs, I like learning new things and hoarding animals, both in real life and online. I draw, traditionally and using a tablet, sing, and I guess is shopping a hobby? I like languages and study Japanese and I'm starting on Korean. I go to college for computer science.

*How did you find Flight Rising?
I heard of it through Virtual Pet List, because I go there sometimes to see sites

*What flight did you join and why?
I really like all the flights but I picked water because I love blue and I love water :P

*What is your favorite dragon breed?
I think Guardian because it has that classic look to it.

*Of the familiars, which ones are your favorite?
Anything that's a dog or a spider are usually my favorite.

*What are some of your hobbies/interests?
I play a lot of video games, mostly MMOs, I like learning new things and hoarding animals, both in real life and online. I draw, traditionally and using a tablet, sing, and I guess is shopping a hobby? I like languages and study Japanese and I'm starting on Korean. I go to college for computer science.
water_ani.gif
@Tyrigosa
Hi and welcome to FR! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

That being said, I love your progen! His name 10/10... reminds me of my WoW days.

(please ping me by adding an @ in front of my name if you want to reply!)
@Tyrigosa
Hi and welcome to FR! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

That being said, I love your progen! His name 10/10... reminds me of my WoW days.

(please ping me by adding an @ in front of my name if you want to reply!)
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup
Hi thank you :D I thought it would be cool if I could re-create some dragons from WoW on here. I always liked the dragons best, I hope there is some dragon action in Legion
@Lup
Hi thank you :D I thought it would be cool if I could re-create some dragons from WoW on here. I always liked the dragons best, I hope there is some dragon action in Legion
water_ani.gif