Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hatch an Egg a Day?
Has anyone done a thing like this? I've been hoarding eggs for a while (While occasionally giving one or two away as gifts) and am at 18, for the moment.

But, I was wondering, would it interest anyone if I kept this thread updated, and as of, maybe tomorrow? I hatch an egg a day and link the lil' hatchie in here? I'll probably start buying eggs if I do this to keep it going for as long as I can :)

if nobody's interested right now, I might try again at the new year.
Has anyone done a thing like this? I've been hoarding eggs for a while (While occasionally giving one or two away as gifts) and am at 18, for the moment.

But, I was wondering, would it interest anyone if I kept this thread updated, and as of, maybe tomorrow? I hatch an egg a day and link the lil' hatchie in here? I'll probably start buying eggs if I do this to keep it going for as long as I can :)

if nobody's interested right now, I might try again at the new year.
[BUYING] Unhatched Eggs!
(dm me to negotiate or PA for LAH)
I was thinking to do this, but with 24 eggs in December. Eggs are quite expensive, but now i have the lair space for them.
I was thinking to do this, but with 24 eggs in December. Eggs are quite expensive, but now i have the lair space for them.
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
Well, I haven't gotten an egg, ever, so no

still trying tho, not giving up!
Well, I haven't gotten an egg, ever, so no

still trying tho, not giving up!
K6TNbNL.pngrTAbL1h.pngLrK9u2q.pngx7lUQVr.gif p0ERh2x.gif