Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Baldwin
Baldwin is a female. Female pearlcatchers have one horn, males have two, and it can clearly be seen that Baldwin has 1, although chipped. My life is a lie.
The only other explanation I have is the the other horn was completely chipped off, and so can't be seen...
Baldwin is a female. Female pearlcatchers have one horn, males have two, and it can clearly be seen that Baldwin has 1, although chipped. My life is a lie.
The only other explanation I have is the the other horn was completely chipped off, and so can't be seen...
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
[img]http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/29900000/My-Life-Is-A-Lie-severus-snape-29988484-546-239.jpg[/img] ARE YOU SURE im really hoping the other is just chipped off..
My-Life-Is-A-Lie-severus-snape-29988484-546-239.jpg

ARE YOU SURE
im really hoping the other is just chipped off..
HELLO FELLOW HUMAN TEENS I HEARD THE COOLEST PLACE FOR US TEENS TO HANG OUT IS The Colossal Pillar of Wasp Eggs LETS GO DO NOT BRING WEAPONS
he is a male, his horn just completly fell off XD
he is a male, his horn just completly fell off XD
xulc4O8.png
I like the idea of Baldwin being transgender.
I like the idea of Baldwin being transgender.
In my headcanon Baldwin used one of his horns for alchemy purposes.
In my headcanon Baldwin used one of his horns for alchemy purposes.
It's been confirmed in a Q&A that one of his horns broke off. The staff also continuously refer to Baldwin as 'him', so I don't think there's any doubt.

Edit: I found a post where Xhaztol confirms it
It's been confirmed in a Q&A that one of his horns broke off. The staff also continuously refer to Baldwin as 'him', so I don't think there's any doubt.

Edit: I found a post where Xhaztol confirms it
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

@DragonDraws
Actually him being male makes more sense since only the males have the horn on their snouts, on both genders the PC art has the main horn is between their eyes. Baldwin's art is kind of weird compared to the others but they wouldn't have made such a gross failure as to put his horns where they shouldn't be, if anything it looks like his main horn is completely missing. Though actually looking at his art it's possible the place we see as his second eye is actually what's left of his main horn which keeps with him being a PC being viewed completely from the side. That or it's just hidden by his eye ridge.

Though I was totally behind the trans hc
@DragonDraws
Actually him being male makes more sense since only the males have the horn on their snouts, on both genders the PC art has the main horn is between their eyes. Baldwin's art is kind of weird compared to the others but they wouldn't have made such a gross failure as to put his horns where they shouldn't be, if anything it looks like his main horn is completely missing. Though actually looking at his art it's possible the place we see as his second eye is actually what's left of his main horn which keeps with him being a PC being viewed completely from the side. That or it's just hidden by his eye ridge.

Though I was totally behind the trans hc
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png