Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Subspecies/Item Help
I am currently making my own subspecies and I have seen others list recommended items, apparel, etc. Is there an easy way to see items/search through items easily? If there isn't I could browse the wiki, but I'm limited to a mobile device and wiki has always been slow for me. Thank you in advance, abd there is no need to ping, I subscribed to this thread.
I am currently making my own subspecies and I have seen others list recommended items, apparel, etc. Is there an easy way to see items/search through items easily? If there isn't I could browse the wiki, but I'm limited to a mobile device and wiki has always been slow for me. Thank you in advance, abd there is no need to ping, I subscribed to this thread.
G2akZ1Q.gif
+ 3 hrs
any prns
—————
giphy.gif
Bamboo Shoot
You could try the offsite FR Item Database. I don't remember the website name atm but it should be easy enough to find with a search engine.
You could try the offsite FR Item Database. I don't remember the website name atm but it should be easy enough to find with a search engine.
tumblr_inline_ngt6acbBM71rvrguk.png jIRALXN.png
[quote name="Revolflow" date=2016-08-19 10:42:02] You could try the offsite FR Item Database. I don't remember the website name atm but it should be easy enough to find with a search engine. [/quote] I actually found it myself :/ My hand hurts from taking notes (by notes i mean i filled two pages in my sketchbook) [img]https://i.imgsafe.org/74aef43564.jpeg[/img]
Revolflow wrote on 2016-08-19:
I actually found it myself :/
My hand hurts from taking notes (by notes i mean i filled two pages in my sketchbook)
74aef43564.jpeg
G2akZ1Q.gif
+ 3 hrs
any prns
—————
giphy.gif
Bamboo Shoot