Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Imagine...
1 2 3
@8by0 Hmm... I'll try. I don't know much about some of these, so there might be some incorrect things. [item=contaminate] [i]You face your opponent, ready for anything they might throw at you. A cloud of choking, mold-scented smoke surrounds you, making you cough as it seeps into your lungs. You shake it off, and attack some more. Several turns later, you notice your health is dangerously low. You grab a health potion and drink it down. Immediately, your limbs weaken, and you gasp for air. Your health drains even lower before you faint on the ground.[/i] I'll try the others when I have time later.
@8by0

Hmm... I'll try. I don't know much about some of these, so there might be some incorrect things.

Contaminate

You face your opponent, ready for anything they might throw at you. A cloud of choking, mold-scented smoke surrounds you, making you cough as it seeps into your lungs. You shake it off, and attack some more.
Several turns later, you notice your health is dangerously low. You grab a health potion and drink it down. Immediately, your limbs weaken, and you gasp for air. Your health drains even lower before you faint on the ground.

I'll try the others when I have time later.

maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
Envenom:

The enemies close in, hissing and spitting in rage. You and your team lash out at them, driving them back. Blood flies everywhere.

Soaked and splattered in gore and dust, you manage to take down one of the beasts. Two of your clanmates hone in on the second one, leaving the third one to you.

You advance, confident. This is going to be easy.

The enemy retreats back a step, and then growls triumphantly for some reason. Bewildered, you hesitate, and, seizing advantage, it lunges.

You stumble back and manage to dodge its claws, but your movements feel weaker than before, your thoughts sluggish and unfocused. Alarmed, you swipe at the monster, but you miss, uncoordinated, and fall to your knees. Your vision goes dim around the edges. You try to get up, but your limbs won't cooperate.

The last thing you see as you lift your head up is the beast, its lips parted in a gruesome snarl of victory. Its claws descend upon you. The world vanishes in an explosion of stars, and then all is darkness.... darkness....

Your last feeling is regret.
Envenom:

The enemies close in, hissing and spitting in rage. You and your team lash out at them, driving them back. Blood flies everywhere.

Soaked and splattered in gore and dust, you manage to take down one of the beasts. Two of your clanmates hone in on the second one, leaving the third one to you.

You advance, confident. This is going to be easy.

The enemy retreats back a step, and then growls triumphantly for some reason. Bewildered, you hesitate, and, seizing advantage, it lunges.

You stumble back and manage to dodge its claws, but your movements feel weaker than before, your thoughts sluggish and unfocused. Alarmed, you swipe at the monster, but you miss, uncoordinated, and fall to your knees. Your vision goes dim around the edges. You try to get up, but your limbs won't cooperate.

The last thing you see as you lift your head up is the beast, its lips parted in a gruesome snarl of victory. Its claws descend upon you. The world vanishes in an explosion of stars, and then all is darkness.... darkness....

Your last feeling is regret.
ink2.png 20
fr+0
@8by0 [columns] [item=Shred][nextcol][sub]You're covering with bruises from head to toe, but your clanmates are somehow untouched. Just what is this monster thinking?! Then, the enemy raises up it's claws, seemingly arching through the sky. You hiss in pain as the enemy digs it's claw into your side, before ripping them back out. Blood oozes from the large fresh wound. Your health saps away, dripping like the pool of blood forming beneath your feet.
@8by0
Shred You're covering with bruises from head to toe, but your clanmates are somehow untouched. Just what is this monster thinking?! Then, the enemy raises up it's claws, seemingly arching through the sky. You hiss in pain as the enemy digs it's claw into your side, before ripping them back out. Blood oozes from the large fresh wound.

Your health saps away, dripping like the pool of blood forming beneath your feet.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist

[Sale] Flaxen G1s
@8by0 [columns] [item=Shred][nextcol][sub]You're covering with bruises from head to toe, but your clanmates are somehow untouched. Just what is this monster thinking?! Then, the enemy raises up it's claws, seemingly arching through the sky. You hiss in pain as the enemy digs it's claw into your side, before ripping them back out. Blood oozes from the large fresh wound. Your health saps away, dripping like the pool of blood forming beneath your feet.
@8by0
Shred You're covering with bruises from head to toe, but your clanmates are somehow untouched. Just what is this monster thinking?! Then, the enemy raises up it's claws, seemingly arching through the sky. You hiss in pain as the enemy digs it's claw into your side, before ripping them back out. Blood oozes from the large fresh wound.

Your health saps away, dripping like the pool of blood forming beneath your feet.

[Sale] Flaxen G1s
@Aluna
I love it, especially the way you describe the smoke c:

@TheDragonEmperor
You're welcome! x3

@BoomBreeze
Oooh. Nice. I really like the last sentence, as well as "arching its claws through the sky"!

@Indelible
Thanks!
@Aluna
I love it, especially the way you describe the smoke c:

@TheDragonEmperor
You're welcome! x3

@BoomBreeze
Oooh. Nice. I really like the last sentence, as well as "arching its claws through the sky"!

@Indelible
Thanks!
@8by0

I actually thought "arching its claws through the sky" was a bit too much, but thanks! ^u^ Blood! Blood! Everywhere!
@8by0

I actually thought "arching its claws through the sky" was a bit too much, but thanks! ^u^ Blood! Blood! Everywhere!

[Sale] Flaxen G1s
Contaminate! Huhuhu
Contaminate! Huhuhu
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo3_r3_500.gif

By geistlich
(following 3)

plague1_zps841fda19.png
Code:
plague1_zps841fda19.png

PLAGUE2_zps1ffebeda.png
Code:
PLAGUE2_zps1ffebeda.png

plague3_zpseb3fb867.png
Code:
plague3_zpseb3fb867.png

By HeebieJeebies

x3COsx9.png
Code:
x3COsx9.png

By jakdacrowe

PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
Code:
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png

By kerise

fWKq08u.gif
Code:
fWKq08u.gif

By kimisaurusrex
(User a member of Ice flight)

plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
Code:
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png

By Klomonx
(following 2)

b3d97d1b-9455-4c05-8433-fa2988e4ac59.png
Code:
b3d97d1b-9455-4c05-8433-fa2988e4ac59.png

PlagueFlag.gif
Code:
PlagueFlag.gif

By Macabre
(following 2)

mujztc.jpg
Code:
mujztc.jpg

QQnBZuq.gif
Code:
QQnBZuq.gif

By Macabre & Vendrus
(sprite by Vendrus, background and animation by Macabre)

XHxgasI.gif
Code:
XHxgasI.gif

By Marzi
(following 2)

m37z8.gif
Code:
m37z8.gif

Still Version
mc661j.png
Code:
mc661j.png

By mus

plague_banner_by_silverybeast-d7eggdt.png
Code:
plague_banner_by_silverybeast-d7eggdt.png

By NeonGuts

H01Ejx7.png
Code:
H01Ejx7.png

By OrchidBlack

tumblr_niljqrOAdS1u1dnrno1_500.jpg
Code:
tumblr_niljqrOAdS1u1dnrno1_500.jpg

By Pained
(following 2)

dyk3ud.jpg
Code:
dyk3ud.jpg

2i1jd6p.jpg
Code:
2i1jd6p.jpg

By Popsystoven

image_zpsac5b3jz9.jpeg
Code:
image_zpsac5b3jz9.jpeg

By rainismysunshine

1022_by_rainismysunshine-d967m91.png
Code:
1022_by_rainismysunshine-d967m91.png

By RottingFlesh

303e1yr.png
Code:
303e1yr.png

By Rude

wpEE9mo.png
Code:
wpEE9mo.png

By seepratintti
(following 4)

fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Code:
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif

Smaller Version
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
Code:
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif

plague_survive_large_by_seepranne-d7epv1n.gif
Code:
plague_survive_large_by_seepranne-d7epv1n.gif

Smaller Version
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Code:
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif

By Sei

DvqFBqS.gif
Code:
DvqFBqS.gif

By Shellbee

2je6p4.gif
Code:
2je6p4.gif

By Sick

plagueiscool_zps0139e344.gif
Code:
plagueiscool_zps0139e344.gif

By Sinnibelle & MissouriMule
(art by Sinnibelle, animation by MissouriMule)

t0iLvtA.gif
Code:
t0iLvtA.gif

By Slick

MoOtdMJ.png
Code:
MoOtdMJ.png

By TheEndIsNearUs

plaguebringer_banner_small_by_theendisnearus-d8bxbln.png
Code:
plaguebringer_banner_small_by_theendisnearus-d8bxbln.png

By Toxon

tumblr_nrnrgz2YNy1sr2gjao1_500.png
Code:
tumblr_nrnrgz2YNy1sr2gjao1_500.png

By Valkaryss

bQocJLp.gif
Code:
bQocJLp.gif

By Viiscus
(following 3)

UqN4jFQ.png
Code:
UqN4jFQ.png

Smaller Version
2A6X4Q7.png
Code:
2A6X4Q7.png

Without Words
fXMrQm4.png
Code:
fXMrQm4.png

By Warhound

CtM8cLF.png
Code:
CtM8cLF.png

By WolfSong
(following 2)

ocTKWwg.gif
Code:
ocTKWwg.gif

m1CZHJt.gif
Code:
m1CZHJt.gif

By Yamineco

DmRdZYl.png
Code:
DmRdZYl.png

PYd8yXt.png
Code:
PYd8yXt.png

By JadedRosee

RXD8sr3.gif
Code:
RXD8sr3.gif

By Ozrez

untitled_drawing_by_everwolfart-d9y6946.png
Code:
untitled_drawing_by_everwolfart-d9y6946.png

untitled_drawing_by_everwolfart_d9y60em_by_everwolfart-d9y64xl.png
Code:
untitled_drawing_by_everwolfart_d9y60em_by_everwolfart-d9y64xl.png

By KCDragons

Plague_zps6smax9kv.gif
Code:
Plague_zps6smax9kv.gif

By wintergreenroses

tumblr_o7hzn2PBz81v3unw4o1_500.png
Code:
tumblr_o7hzn2PBz81v3unw4o1_500.png

castoffthecrutceowr5ajm7v.png
[item=Eliminate] [i]Your foes strikes down upon you quickly, throwing all of their breath and power into this devastating final blow. You quickly sidestep out of the way, however, and the strike smashes into the ground next to you. Frustrated screams fill the air- this is the 5th time that they've tried this maneuver, and failed. You think they would learn?[/i]
Eliminate
Your foes strikes down upon you quickly, throwing all of their breath and power into this devastating final blow. You quickly sidestep out of the way, however, and the strike smashes into the ground next to you.

Frustrated screams fill the air- this is the 5th time that they've tried this maneuver, and failed. You think they would learn?
[item=sear] [i]You stare down your enemy, certain of victory. Only one enemy is left. One of your clanmates is curled up, unconsious, and the other doesn't look much better. Your health wasn't too great, but neither was your enemies. Your turn comes, and you dart forward and slam your claws into the enemy, expecting blood to fly. Instead, your claws hit the air. Dodged. You back up, looking for the enemy. You see the monster running towards you, and you roar, attempting to cover yourself with your wing, but not soon enough. The fire slices your chest, and you stagger back. Your still alright, but it doesn't help your health. But when the enemy comes forward again, their claws bring darkness.[/i]
Sear

You stare down your enemy, certain of victory. Only one enemy is left. One of your clanmates is curled up, unconsious, and the other doesn't look much better. Your health wasn't too great, but neither was your enemies. Your turn comes, and you dart forward and slam your claws into the enemy, expecting blood to fly. Instead, your claws hit the air. Dodged. You back up, looking for the enemy. You see the monster running towards you, and you roar, attempting to cover yourself with your wing, but not soon enough. The fire slices your chest, and you stagger back. Your still alright, but it doesn't help your health. But when the enemy comes forward again, their claws bring darkness.
1 2 3