Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF Light Nest
Hey all!

I'm currently looking for a light nest for breeding two of my dragons. Does anyone have an open one? Post along with your rates, please!
Hey all!

I'm currently looking for a light nest for breeding two of my dragons. Does anyone have an open one? Post along with your rates, please!
Seeking Specific, Unbred GenOnes:
Link
@GreenFairy

I could rent you one ^^ 15-20k for the entire incubation time considering I have nothing going on now XD.
@GreenFairy

I could rent you one ^^ 15-20k for the entire incubation time considering I have nothing going on now XD.
@GreenFairy

Hi there! I have a few open light nests - dragons that eat only one type of food are 5,000 (for the pair), where as each extra food group the cost will go up by 5k. If the dragons are two different breeds, the charge will be fore the dragon that eats more.
This way I can keep up with feedings. I can easily gather and buy one type of food - multiple types is more expensive.
Interested?
@GreenFairy

Hi there! I have a few open light nests - dragons that eat only one type of food are 5,000 (for the pair), where as each extra food group the cost will go up by 5k. If the dragons are two different breeds, the charge will be fore the dragon that eats more.
This way I can keep up with feedings. I can easily gather and buy one type of food - multiple types is more expensive.
Interested?
@GreenFairy I can rent too! My rate is 40k for the whole 6 days if your pair is XXX, 30k for the whole week if your pair is XXY/XYX, and 15k if your pair is XYZ!
@GreenFairy I can rent too! My rate is 40k for the whole 6 days if your pair is XXX, 30k for the whole week if your pair is XXY/XYX, and 15k if your pair is XYZ!
@snowingroses

That sounds great! Let me set up a CR
@snowingroses

That sounds great! Let me set up a CR
Link
@citrinas @aodha

Thank you for your offers!
@citrinas @aodha

Thank you for your offers!
Link