Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Admit a fear
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39
I'm scared of being diagnosed with some mental illness. I don't think I ever will be, but just to be sure, I stay away from doctors and psychologists etc.
I'm scared of being diagnosed with some mental illness. I don't think I ever will be, but just to be sure, I stay away from doctors and psychologists etc.
Currently buying these, click here for thread
Shale Skitter Pillbug Silt Sifter Hardshell
oh hey. a random forum i can relate to and say what i want to say out of the blue. nice.

I'm afraid of a few things, and here they are.
1. I'm afraid that my best friend will realize that she really doesn't need me, and that i am no good for her. which is true, but she doesn't need to know that.

2. my boyfriend or girlfriend leaving me for said best friend.

3. being alone in water (pools, creeks, rivers, ponds, things like that)

4. Thanks to certain things long ago, being a lone with older men, and anyone holding a knife. even if they're just cooking or putting it away. i cry.

5. Ever since i first learned about how babies are made, there has always been the thought and feeling in the back of my mind "i can't have children". and it scares me, because i still don't know if this is true.
oh hey. a random forum i can relate to and say what i want to say out of the blue. nice.

I'm afraid of a few things, and here they are.
1. I'm afraid that my best friend will realize that she really doesn't need me, and that i am no good for her. which is true, but she doesn't need to know that.

2. my boyfriend or girlfriend leaving me for said best friend.

3. being alone in water (pools, creeks, rivers, ponds, things like that)

4. Thanks to certain things long ago, being a lone with older men, and anyone holding a knife. even if they're just cooking or putting it away. i cry.

5. Ever since i first learned about how babies are made, there has always been the thought and feeling in the back of my mind "i can't have children". and it scares me, because i still don't know if this is true.
arcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.png
@Rowann

oh good, i'm not the only one with that fear.
i may be younger than you, but still. (16)
@Rowann

oh good, i'm not the only one with that fear.
i may be younger than you, but still. (16)
arcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.png
@BlackStatic sorry for the late reply I never got the notification but yeah like the worst thing is when you have one of those three piece mirrors and you see the endless reflections I die
@BlackStatic sorry for the late reply I never got the notification but yeah like the worst thing is when you have one of those three piece mirrors and you see the endless reflections I die
r7t2d2.png
I have a fear of failure, even if I fail all the time.
I have a fear of failure, even if I fail all the time.
ku7My32.png
TORNADOES
TORNADOES
pansexual_zpstmga7pty.png
I would rather die than have surgery. It's my biggest fear and even thinking about it terrifies me
I would rather die than have surgery. It's my biggest fear and even thinking about it terrifies me
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
MUSHROOMS, PLEASE GET THEM AWAY FROM ME.
MUSHROOMS, PLEASE GET THEM AWAY FROM ME.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
power outages. i am so scared of them like omg its sad
one of the main reasons is bc im afraid of the toilets not working...
#rip

a fear of storms stems from that, which is ironic, since im in lightning..
power outages. i am so scared of them like omg its sad
one of the main reasons is bc im afraid of the toilets not working...
#rip

a fear of storms stems from that, which is ironic, since im in lightning..
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
just dying and being forgotten. oh, and bees, but I'm growing out of that. still terrified of hornets, though.
just dying and being forgotten. oh, and bees, but I'm growing out of that. still terrified of hornets, though.
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39