Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Harry Potter RP [OPEN]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22

Pantera raised a hand. "Hi.", she said simply. She put her hand in her lap, sitting silently. Why was she sweating..??

Pantera raised a hand. "Hi.", she said simply. She put her hand in her lap, sitting silently. Why was she sweating..??
@KingAlexander0 I hope it's not too late to join
Name: Elizabeth Myers
Apperance: red curly hair usually pulled back into a ponytail, athletic build, average height, brown eyes
House: Slytherin
Pure or half: pure
Animagus: no
Crush: no
Bf/Gf: no
History: has 5 older siblings already finished with school
@KingAlexander0 I hope it's not too late to join
Name: Elizabeth Myers
Apperance: red curly hair usually pulled back into a ponytail, athletic build, average height, brown eyes
House: Slytherin
Pure or half: pure
Animagus: no
Crush: no
Bf/Gf: no
History: has 5 older siblings already finished with school
@HelenMelon I'm sorry. . . but your gonna have to jump right in! Welcome to Hogwarts!!!
@HelenMelon I'm sorry. . . but your gonna have to jump right in! Welcome to Hogwarts!!!
Hey Everyone! Im JustZander, but im know as the King of Gamelot or the King of Dragons as well. I AM a Guy, Gamer and RPer.

I am on Pinterest! I do have many of the pictures ill be using for my RPs on there. So if you want to contribute or just want to take a peak at what's to come. Just follow me and tell me the RP and what your Pinterest name! My username is JustZander. As far as i know the only one.
@KingAlexander0 @HelenMelon @tomatopower @Psybug @jacklego5775 @StrikeSketches @Vyn

Alice smiles gratefully "Thank you" she says shyly taking some of the food Alexander offered. She felt a little weird having to take some of his food. But it seemed alright with him so she tried to forget about it. She listens as Perceus answers the question that were asked him.
@KingAlexander0 @HelenMelon @tomatopower @Psybug @jacklego5775 @StrikeSketches @Vyn

Alice smiles gratefully "Thank you" she says shyly taking some of the food Alexander offered. She felt a little weird having to take some of his food. But it seemed alright with him so she tried to forget about it. She listens as Perceus answers the question that were asked him.
Mux0mYv.png
Alexander leans back. He thinks for a second. His father wouldve been proud. He always told Alexander to think of others, and that is exactly what he does. He puts others before him. Except in combat, he throws himself in front of them, to block the spells. He looks out the window. The beautiful plains were turning to Forrest and Mountains. The sun was setting. Alexander looks around in the cabin. "I imagine we will be there soon. We should change. Ill just throw my robes over what i got on. Ill leave so that you girls can change."

@HelenMelon @jacklego5775 @StrikeSketches @Vyn

Camilla looks at the two in the room. "Im terribly sorry but i think we should get dressed. We dont have to worry though, we are all girls." She smiles then stands up. She grabs her robes and changes. "See? That wasnt to bad." She sits down again.

@tomatopower @Psybug
Alexander leans back. He thinks for a second. His father wouldve been proud. He always told Alexander to think of others, and that is exactly what he does. He puts others before him. Except in combat, he throws himself in front of them, to block the spells. He looks out the window. The beautiful plains were turning to Forrest and Mountains. The sun was setting. Alexander looks around in the cabin. "I imagine we will be there soon. We should change. Ill just throw my robes over what i got on. Ill leave so that you girls can change."

@HelenMelon @jacklego5775 @StrikeSketches @Vyn

Camilla looks at the two in the room. "Im terribly sorry but i think we should get dressed. We dont have to worry though, we are all girls." She smiles then stands up. She grabs her robes and changes. "See? That wasnt to bad." She sits down again.

@tomatopower @Psybug
Hey Everyone! Im JustZander, but im know as the King of Gamelot or the King of Dragons as well. I AM a Guy, Gamer and RPer.

I am on Pinterest! I do have many of the pictures ill be using for my RPs on there. So if you want to contribute or just want to take a peak at what's to come. Just follow me and tell me the RP and what your Pinterest name! My username is JustZander. As far as i know the only one.
@KIngAlexander0 ((Wow, how has NOBODY chosen ravenclaw yet? what's wrong with you people May I? sorry for stalking you :P))

Name: Sakya Hana Shabishi

Appearance: Green hair to the shoulders, vibrant blue eyes. Skin tone slightly lighter than peach.

House: Ravenclaw ((the lonely ravenclaw))

pure or half blood: Pure blood

Animagus or not(What do you turn into?): Animagus: turns into a wolf. no she isn't a werewolf contrary to popular belief at elementary.

Crush: Ask

BF or GF(if you skip this stage^): Ask

History(Optional): All I'm telling ya is she hails from Japan
@KIngAlexander0 ((Wow, how has NOBODY chosen ravenclaw yet? what's wrong with you people May I? sorry for stalking you :P))

Name: Sakya Hana Shabishi

Appearance: Green hair to the shoulders, vibrant blue eyes. Skin tone slightly lighter than peach.

House: Ravenclaw ((the lonely ravenclaw))

pure or half blood: Pure blood

Animagus or not(What do you turn into?): Animagus: turns into a wolf. no she isn't a werewolf contrary to popular belief at elementary.

Crush: Ask

BF or GF(if you skip this stage^): Ask

History(Optional): All I'm telling ya is she hails from Japan
@Moonpelt (Wow, we have a stalker. XD Its fine. Come on in)
@Moonpelt (Wow, we have a stalker. XD Its fine. Come on in)

@KindAlexander0 @jacklego5775 @StrikeSketches @Vyn @tamatopower @Psybug
Elizabeth knocked on a cabin door. She hoped she could find friends inside. She had checked half of the cabins looking for the right friend for her but found none. Her older siblings all told her that they meet their best friends on their first train ride. She had just seen a boy vacate the cabin. Elizabeth noticed the girls in the cabin already had their robes on, she hoped they wouldn't mind if she came in to change.
@KindAlexander0 @jacklego5775 @StrikeSketches @Vyn @tamatopower @Psybug
Elizabeth knocked on a cabin door. She hoped she could find friends inside. She had checked half of the cabins looking for the right friend for her but found none. Her older siblings all told her that they meet their best friends on their first train ride. She had just seen a boy vacate the cabin. Elizabeth noticed the girls in the cabin already had their robes on, she hoped they wouldn't mind if she came in to change.
@KingAlexander0 ((yay!)) @HelenMelon @tomatopower @Psybug @jacklego5775 @StrikeSketches @Vyn

((Speech between her mom and Sakiya are in Japanese, translated))

Sakiya groaned. "Mom, why can't I get on the train like everyone else?"

"Sorry sweetie, but you have to practice."

Sighing and mumbling under her breath certain curse words in Japanese, Sakiya made sure she was in robe before warping directly next to the train. Jumping on, she walked around until she found a train car with two girls and one boy ((Pantera, Clyde and Camilla)). Opening the door and finding a seat, she looked over everyone. "I hope you don't mind me coming in. Subete no ato, watashi no ryoshin wa watashi ga densha ni janpu shimashita." The last part was under her breath, still annoyed about having to jump the train. Her barn owl Tara arriving just on time with a book. she took it with a smile as she began reading, the book cover visibly saying 'Ovomancy and Other Strange Magic'.
@KingAlexander0 ((yay!)) @HelenMelon @tomatopower @Psybug @jacklego5775 @StrikeSketches @Vyn

((Speech between her mom and Sakiya are in Japanese, translated))

Sakiya groaned. "Mom, why can't I get on the train like everyone else?"

"Sorry sweetie, but you have to practice."

Sighing and mumbling under her breath certain curse words in Japanese, Sakiya made sure she was in robe before warping directly next to the train. Jumping on, she walked around until she found a train car with two girls and one boy ((Pantera, Clyde and Camilla)). Opening the door and finding a seat, she looked over everyone. "I hope you don't mind me coming in. Subete no ato, watashi no ryoshin wa watashi ga densha ni janpu shimashita." The last part was under her breath, still annoyed about having to jump the train. Her barn owl Tara arriving just on time with a book. she took it with a smile as she began reading, the book cover visibly saying 'Ovomancy and Other Strange Magic'.
Camilla looks at her. "No not at all. And who is that behind you? Hello!" She waves at the girl behind. "What was that last part?" She couldn't speak anything but English, unless you count dragon. Then she could speak 2 languages.

@Moonpelt @HelenMelon
Camilla looks at her. "No not at all. And who is that behind you? Hello!" She waves at the girl behind. "What was that last part?" She couldn't speak anything but English, unless you count dragon. Then she could speak 2 languages.

@Moonpelt @HelenMelon

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22