Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Scalemate Adoptables { PINGLIST }
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
~ ^^
~ ^^
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
~
~
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
~
~
Almost done with my last few so I'm opening up a few festival item only slots as well for the Flameforgers Festival~ one slot left~ ^^

slot
slot
slot

slot

1 item per 1kt

@TheEmptyCity @Kiryo @Junebug01 @Weezer @Denri @Aganna @PlagueBound @Norkatt @Vethica @Valka @Murakali @DragonSanctuary @DeltaDarklight @SylphOfHeart @Exaltier @PrinceDirk @TheFeatherMage @Apothecaria @Romarin @Optish @fuchs @Eluceo @Jouska @MirrorMK1450 @sQld @Artnerd @Nelsothy @rooty @Alohomora @OReOSnoW @weetTartz1 @Taivus

Almost done with my last few so I'm opening up a few festival item only slots as well for the Flameforgers Festival~ one slot left~ ^^

slot
slot
slot

slot

1 item per 1kt

@TheEmptyCity @Kiryo @Junebug01 @Weezer @Denri @Aganna @PlagueBound @Norkatt @Vethica @Valka @Murakali @DragonSanctuary @DeltaDarklight @SylphOfHeart @Exaltier @PrinceDirk @TheFeatherMage @Apothecaria @Romarin @Optish @fuchs @Eluceo @Jouska @MirrorMK1450 @sQld @Artnerd @Nelsothy @rooty @Alohomora @OReOSnoW @weetTartz1 @Taivus

@MahuruRaji [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25936946] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/259370/25936946_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment Method:[/b] Fest [b]Apparel Pieces:[/b] Hat and Cape [b]Size:[/b] 1x / 2x / 3x (All please!) [b]Notes:[/b] All there really is is that he's going to be a skydancer and have cherub and spinner!
@MahuruRaji

25936946_350.png

Payment Method: Fest
Apparel Pieces: Hat and Cape
Size: 1x / 2x / 3x (All please!)
Notes: All there really is is that he's going to be a skydancer and have cherub and spinner!
@PrinceDirk

Awesomet thall' be 42 Festivle items~ ^^
I'm assuming you want the cherub gene instead of the petal one? :0

The spinner gene won't be a issue since the scalemates don't have wings. And the breed of the dragon won't matter either~ Only thing I could think of if he was a pearlcatcher and you wanted me to add his pearl or something~ uwu
@PrinceDirk

Awesomet thall' be 42 Festivle items~ ^^
I'm assuming you want the cherub gene instead of the petal one? :0

The spinner gene won't be a issue since the scalemates don't have wings. And the breed of the dragon won't matter either~ Only thing I could think of if he was a pearlcatcher and you wanted me to add his pearl or something~ uwu
@MahuruRaji ooh I think I need another! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24737905] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247380/24737905_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment Method:[/b] embers [b]Apparel Pieces:[/b] no apparel, but I'd like her accent! (Pestilent Acolyte) [b]Size:[/b] 3x [b]Notes:[/b] I'd like you to know that it was your adopt shop that motivated me to finally read Homestuck! I'd been procrastinating it for ages :D (I'm nowhere near finishing the comic right now tho and I've yet to find out what exactly scalemates are!) [s] Also, Pearlcatchers keeping their pearls sound like a really neat idea *_*[/s]
@MahuruRaji ooh I think I need another!

24737905_350.png

Payment Method: embers
Apparel Pieces: no apparel, but I'd like her accent! (Pestilent Acolyte)
Size: 3x
Notes: I'd like you to know that it was your adopt shop that motivated me to finally read Homestuck! I'd been procrastinating it for ages :D (I'm nowhere near finishing the comic right now tho and I've yet to find out what exactly scalemates are!)

Also, Pearlcatchers keeping their pearls sound like a really neat idea *_*
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
@MahuruRaji How much would it be for this gal? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17209347] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/172094/17209347_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment Method:[/b] Treasure or festival, not sure yet [b]Apparel Pieces:[/b] her glasses. [b]Size:[/b] 2x / 3x [b]Notes:[/b] Make it as Terezi-like as you please! >:]
@MahuruRaji
How much would it be for this gal?

17209347_350.png

Payment Method: Treasure or festival, not sure yet
Apparel Pieces: her glasses.
Size: 2x / 3x
Notes: Make it as Terezi-like as you please! >:]
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@MahuruRaji

EDIT: Oops! Wrong thread, sorry!
@MahuruRaji

EDIT: Oops! Wrong thread, sorry!
@sQld

Ah awesome that'll be 25 items please~

oh my gooosh really?! * ^*
That makes me so happy and proud to have introduced someone to the craziness that is homestuck :'))) What do you think of it so far? ^^
(Oh gosh I feel you, I put off reading it myself for like 3 years haha, I so regretted doing that though because I love it so much :'D) And yeah it's not until the meet the trolls in act 3 that the scalemates come in~ GOOD LUCK FINISHING IT THOUGH HAHA, it's really long :'D)

Awesome I'll add the pearl for you! :O Not sure where to put it, on the left, right of between it's legs? :o where would you like it? :3c
@sQld

Ah awesome that'll be 25 items please~

oh my gooosh really?! * ^*
That makes me so happy and proud to have introduced someone to the craziness that is homestuck :'))) What do you think of it so far? ^^
(Oh gosh I feel you, I put off reading it myself for like 3 years haha, I so regretted doing that though because I love it so much :'D) And yeah it's not until the meet the trolls in act 3 that the scalemates come in~ GOOD LUCK FINISHING IT THOUGH HAHA, it's really long :'D)

Awesome I'll add the pearl for you! :O Not sure where to put it, on the left, right of between it's legs? :o where would you like it? :3c
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10