Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Question about progen restores (solved)
I saw on the main post that I should have received a ticket number for my request to get my progen back, however I sent the request three days ago and still haven't gotten any emails regarding my ticket. Is this normal? I'm just a little concerned that I've done something wrong and need to resend my ticket.

Or, alternatively, is there any other way I can track down my ticket number? Just so I can have an idea about where I am in the queue.

Thanks in advance!
I saw on the main post that I should have received a ticket number for my request to get my progen back, however I sent the request three days ago and still haven't gotten any emails regarding my ticket. Is this normal? I'm just a little concerned that I've done something wrong and need to resend my ticket.

Or, alternatively, is there any other way I can track down my ticket number? Just so I can have an idea about where I am in the queue.

Thanks in advance!
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@******* My best bet would be to check your spam folder if the response landed there!

As for the queue, the ticket number won't necessarily say much. The tracking thread is listing them by server time: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1946827

As you can see, they only completed two waves that were submitted on the 10th so far, so if you sent yours three days ago, that may take a little while.
@******* My best bet would be to check your spam folder if the response landed there!

As for the queue, the ticket number won't necessarily say much. The tracking thread is listing them by server time: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1946827

As you can see, they only completed two waves that were submitted on the 10th so far, so if you sent yours three days ago, that may take a little while.
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
@rooty
Ahh I see, I missed that on the Progen Requests page. I think I have a fair idea of where I am in the queue now, just gotta be patient. Thanks for your help!
@rooty
Ahh I see, I missed that on the Progen Requests page. I think I have a fair idea of where I am in the queue now, just gotta be patient. Thanks for your help!
Hello @*******, I've edited your title to more accurately reflect the topic of your post. You never know when someone may have the same question! :D
Hello @*******, I've edited your title to more accurately reflect the topic of your post. You never know when someone may have the same question! :D
@Aequorin
Ahh I didn't consider that haha, thank you!
@Aequorin
Ahh I didn't consider that haha, thank you!