Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | River Clan (Warriors Rp) Open for Kits
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
@Ghostray
(let's see if it comes up, shall we?)
@Ghostray
(let's see if it comes up, shall we?)
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing
(Well see, I hope the medicen cat notices the trace of it x3 it would certianly be interesting)
@Blizzardwing
(Well see, I hope the medicen cat notices the trace of it x3 it would certianly be interesting)
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
@Alpine
Did you see I posted what BlitzRunner did and responded to pyrrus?)
@Alpine
Did you see I posted what BlitzRunner did and responded to pyrrus?)
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
@Blizzardwing

Lilyfrost walked up to the two of them, and inspected their wounds. "Well, that sounds unfortunate. Please, both of yo site down. I'll take care of you." She went to her herb stores and grabbed a few different types, poppy seeds, cobweb, and marigold. After a second, she went back for thyme too, in case either of them were in trauma.

(What's their injuries?)

@Blizzardwing

Lilyfrost walked up to the two of them, and inspected their wounds. "Well, that sounds unfortunate. Please, both of yo site down. I'll take care of you." She went to her herb stores and grabbed a few different types, poppy seeds, cobweb, and marigold. After a second, she went back for thyme too, in case either of them were in trauma.

(What's their injuries?)

tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Ghostray

PYRRHUS

"You're the first person to have faith in us, BlitzRunner. We have been outcasted for so long after our clan accused us for atrocities we wouldn't- I wouldn't commit. Home is where Edge is to me, wherever he is.. I go. We cope with our memories by jabbing insults at each other.. Myself more than Edge to try and keep the mood light. Though the words might be harsh to others, we know each other well enough that it's just fun and games to us.." Pyrrhus sighed, eyes glancing across the river. "My big brother is so confusing. He agrees this place is homey but he doesn't want to join..? It hurts my head to think this hard on a topic." Pyrrhus rested his chin on the grass, light yellow eyes gazing at the blades of grass in front. "Do you think I've done something wrong that Edge doesn't want to agree with me anymore?"
@Ghostray

PYRRHUS

"You're the first person to have faith in us, BlitzRunner. We have been outcasted for so long after our clan accused us for atrocities we wouldn't- I wouldn't commit. Home is where Edge is to me, wherever he is.. I go. We cope with our memories by jabbing insults at each other.. Myself more than Edge to try and keep the mood light. Though the words might be harsh to others, we know each other well enough that it's just fun and games to us.." Pyrrhus sighed, eyes glancing across the river. "My big brother is so confusing. He agrees this place is homey but he doesn't want to join..? It hurts my head to think this hard on a topic." Pyrrhus rested his chin on the grass, light yellow eyes gazing at the blades of grass in front. "Do you think I've done something wrong that Edge doesn't want to agree with me anymore?"
@Lightshadow101
(Lightningtail doesn't have any injuries because Shadowstrike didn't want to hurt her. Shadowstrike, however, has many claw marks coating his left front leg and some bite marks on his front left shoulder and two old, infected scratches on his left shoulder as well. His left side has really taken a beating)

Shadowstrike + Lightningtail:

Lightning slowly lowered Shadowstrike to the ground, being careful of his left side. Shadow grunted in pain as he laid down. "Sorry," she told him. He looked up to her and smiled. "It's fine," he responded. She sat down next to him, their pelts touching. "You have nothing to worry about, Shadow. Lilyfrost is the best cat to have around for wounds and illnesses. You'll be fine." The last part seemed to be Lightning trying to convince herself.
@Lightshadow101
(Lightningtail doesn't have any injuries because Shadowstrike didn't want to hurt her. Shadowstrike, however, has many claw marks coating his left front leg and some bite marks on his front left shoulder and two old, infected scratches on his left shoulder as well. His left side has really taken a beating)

Shadowstrike + Lightningtail:

Lightning slowly lowered Shadowstrike to the ground, being careful of his left side. Shadow grunted in pain as he laid down. "Sorry," she told him. He looked up to her and smiled. "It's fine," he responded. She sat down next to him, their pelts touching. "You have nothing to worry about, Shadow. Lilyfrost is the best cat to have around for wounds and illnesses. You'll be fine." The last part seemed to be Lightning trying to convince herself.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Alpine
BlitzRunner:

Blinking somewhat surprised. "I'm surprised by this you two are great cats, and kind. In my opinion at least."
"I understand the feeling though. I outlived all my family left, so I learned to rely on friends I made, but they left to. We all have our time, where we leave this world." His eyes closed briefly before opening.
"However, I wouldn't dwell on it to much. As for your brother, sometimes you don't need to understand. Sometimes..there are other things that lurk beneath the surface, that you will never know, other things that cause cats to change in big ways, you could take SIlentShadow as one. He was the bounciest kit around, nonstop talker, and then one day he went silent. Never to speak, except on the rare occasion, his brother felt like he had done something wrong, similar to you. It was something else though something else happened behind the scenes. Their bitter arguments, and insults similar to yours but spoken in intention of hurt. That did not cause Shadow's silence. Anyways, what I do know, from the little time I have spent with you Pyrrus, I know for certain you have done nothing wrong." His tail laid comfortingly on Pyrrus, and rolling over to where Pyrrus's scent and voice was, seemingly watching him. "There is always something beneath the water, fore it's dark yet clear. All you need to know is that, he still cares, and that regardless of whats under the surface, he will be there."
@Alpine
BlitzRunner:

Blinking somewhat surprised. "I'm surprised by this you two are great cats, and kind. In my opinion at least."
"I understand the feeling though. I outlived all my family left, so I learned to rely on friends I made, but they left to. We all have our time, where we leave this world." His eyes closed briefly before opening.
"However, I wouldn't dwell on it to much. As for your brother, sometimes you don't need to understand. Sometimes..there are other things that lurk beneath the surface, that you will never know, other things that cause cats to change in big ways, you could take SIlentShadow as one. He was the bounciest kit around, nonstop talker, and then one day he went silent. Never to speak, except on the rare occasion, his brother felt like he had done something wrong, similar to you. It was something else though something else happened behind the scenes. Their bitter arguments, and insults similar to yours but spoken in intention of hurt. That did not cause Shadow's silence. Anyways, what I do know, from the little time I have spent with you Pyrrus, I know for certain you have done nothing wrong." His tail laid comfortingly on Pyrrus, and rolling over to where Pyrrus's scent and voice was, seemingly watching him. "There is always something beneath the water, fore it's dark yet clear. All you need to know is that, he still cares, and that regardless of whats under the surface, he will be there."
blxU3AT.png
@HerdOfTurtles @Ghostray @Pinkninja19 @Blizzardwing @Lightshadow101 @Alpine
I think I will drop out of this role-play... :/
I think I will drop out of this role-play... :/
Mux0mYv.png
Is this role still going?
Is this role still going?
blxU3AT.png
@Ghostray
*shrugs* i hope so but no one has been talking
@Ghostray
*shrugs* i hope so but no one has been talking
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69