Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Owl's Art Shop (Closed!)
1 2
@HeIIspawn

I mean human, sorry lol.

And if you're fine with doing the armor, that works for me! 20 gems right?
@HeIIspawn

I mean human, sorry lol.

And if you're fine with doing the armor, that works for me! 20 gems right?
407Ohsj.png
@greybee

No problem c:
Yes, that's correct!
@greybee

No problem c:
Yes, that's correct!
I'll send them now!

@HeIIspawn
I'll send them now!

@HeIIspawn
407Ohsj.png
@Buffkiev
Ohgosh I just saw this and wanted to thank you <3
@Buffkiev
Ohgosh I just saw this and wanted to thank you <3
@Chardano

I just saw this as well and updated the prices, I'm not sure if they're still too cheap but I'm very appreciative that you think my art is that good ;u; thank you so much! I hope they're a bit better now but I'm still not sure if they're too cheap or too expensive, I'm not really skilled with gems ahaa
@Chardano

I just saw this as well and updated the prices, I'm not sure if they're still too cheap but I'm very appreciative that you think my art is that good ;u; thank you so much! I hope they're a bit better now but I'm still not sure if they're too cheap or too expensive, I'm not really skilled with gems ahaa
@greybee @Lychii
Oh mmy god I just realized how long you've been waiting; I am so SO sorry about this! I've been feeling quite down and found out I hadn't been taking one of my mood stabilizers and I haven't been drawing much at all. I'm going to try to work on them as soon as I'm able to! I'll at least try to start sketches tonight. Again, I am so so sorry, I promise I'll have them done when I'm able to work on them! ;; I feel terrible for this ajsdlksljsd
@greybee @Lychii
Oh mmy god I just realized how long you've been waiting; I am so SO sorry about this! I've been feeling quite down and found out I hadn't been taking one of my mood stabilizers and I haven't been drawing much at all. I'm going to try to work on them as soon as I'm able to! I'll at least try to start sketches tonight. Again, I am so so sorry, I promise I'll have them done when I'm able to work on them! ;; I feel terrible for this ajsdlksljsd
@HeIIspawn

Please don't worry! I'm happy to wait!
@HeIIspawn

Please don't worry! I'm happy to wait!
407Ohsj.png
1 2