Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE DRAGONS for newbies [CLOSED atm]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
REOPENED for new registration window!

Before you post, please read everything!
If you don't follow the rules, you will not get a dragon!

I decided to help a few new players to get started with dragons, so if you are a newbie from the current registration window, you have the possibility to get a dragon for free. For that, just go through the following steps:
  • go to my lair
  • look at the NAMED dragons on page 7 and 8
  • post the name or picture of the dragon you want
  • don't forget to ping me with adding @Shedra to your post or send me a PM

Rules:
  • 1 dragon per person
  • first come, first serve (this includes the AH. Please understand that I can't give you a dragon that was sold before I saw your post. Otherwise, first ping or PM counts.)
  • you have to be from this registration window. I will check that. If you are not, please go to the AH and buy the dragon you want
  • DO NOT ask for any other dragon of my lair. Do not ask for unnamed ones on page 8 or for ones that aren't on the page(s) I named. If you do, you will not get a dragon at all. (Sorry if I stress this so much, but almost every time I did this, this exact thing happened and I'm tired of it.)
  • I can't force you to do so, but I ask you to not take the dragons just for exalting. I'm sure others would like them for breeding, so please don't rob others of that chance if you just want to make profit
  • If you get an unnamed dragon, please name them.

When you get a trade, please accept it as soon as possible (Due to lair space, I might cancel the trade after 24 hours).
REOPENED for new registration window!

Before you post, please read everything!
If you don't follow the rules, you will not get a dragon!

I decided to help a few new players to get started with dragons, so if you are a newbie from the current registration window, you have the possibility to get a dragon for free. For that, just go through the following steps:
  • go to my lair
  • look at the NAMED dragons on page 7 and 8
  • post the name or picture of the dragon you want
  • don't forget to ping me with adding @Shedra to your post or send me a PM

Rules:
  • 1 dragon per person
  • first come, first serve (this includes the AH. Please understand that I can't give you a dragon that was sold before I saw your post. Otherwise, first ping or PM counts.)
  • you have to be from this registration window. I will check that. If you are not, please go to the AH and buy the dragon you want
  • DO NOT ask for any other dragon of my lair. Do not ask for unnamed ones on page 8 or for ones that aren't on the page(s) I named. If you do, you will not get a dragon at all. (Sorry if I stress this so much, but almost every time I did this, this exact thing happened and I'm tired of it.)
  • I can't force you to do so, but I ask you to not take the dragons just for exalting. I'm sure others would like them for breeding, so please don't rob others of that chance if you just want to make profit
  • If you get an unnamed dragon, please name them.

When you get a trade, please accept it as soon as possible (Due to lair space, I might cancel the trade after 24 hours).
@shedra Thank you so much for this, I just joined today! Could I have the dragon Currant? Thanks :)
@shedra Thank you so much for this, I just joined today! Could I have the dragon Currant? Thanks :)
@LavenderJelly
Sure. I'll send him over.
@LavenderJelly
Sure. I'll send him over.
Thank you! :) @Shedra
Thank you! :) @Shedra
@Shedra
I would like to have Marvina, if possible;she looks like a little princess.
Thank you so much for giving your dragons away for free :3
@Shedra
I would like to have Marvina, if possible;she looks like a little princess.
Thank you so much for giving your dragons away for free :3
tumblr_nwst6iddsz1sf301oo10_400.png
WIP; need to finish dragon layouts first
@AkiraCato
Sure thing.
@AkiraCato
Sure thing.
If possible, could you give me Arariel? Thank you so much in advance @Shedra
If possible, could you give me Arariel? Thank you so much in advance @Shedra
@babytommy
He's on his way
@babytommy
He's on his way
@Shedra May I have Jegudiel [ #26193654 ] ?
@Shedra May I have Jegudiel [ #26193654 ] ?
@Shedra
If possible, may I have Maelwas, please
@Shedra
If possible, may I have Maelwas, please
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32