Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Caeleste School (CLOSED !)
1 2 3
Oops! Forgot the horns on Briar's picture!
Oops! Forgot the horns on Briar's picture!
tumblr_mjvaeyAiJk1rgpyeqo1_500.gif
@Tigerlilyrose
@lilMama
@Avirein

Travis blinked a bit at the owl girl "well , it's you that made him go away , he would have never listened to the siren .. But thanks anyway , and sorry for what I did just now , I just like to scare people" he said and then turned to his friends "you okay there Denim ?" He asked with a small smile and Denim turned , looking angry but not murder-y like he did before "if he does that ONE MORE FRICKIN TIME I swear he's not gonna wake up the next morning !" He said and Ed said a mild "calm down" and Travis said "wow come on calm down he only jumped on me , it's not like last time" tough it was true that Travis was still shaking because of what hapenned . He hated how he could easily defend himself from Michael , but somehow he just .. Didn't . "Michael is dangerous and should be dealt with" Denim said , looking back where the eagle had gone and his friends had a little shiver , as they knew what 'dealt with' meant . Denim could be scary sometimes , and his friends knew that he lost all empathy for people he listed as 'danerous' and could easily kill them , like he did when he was young . They didn't knew if he would be able to restrain from killing Michael with all he did to Travis , like that last time when he stabbed Travis with his beak . Travis remembered when Denim had headbutted Michael's side so hard he had broke one of his ribs , tough Michael had done like it didn't happened , but Ed said he heard the rib broke . Travis was more worried that he would get himself in trouble that he kills Michael tough . Denim crossed his arms "sometimes I think this school is a mistake and that it's too dangerous to have all the species in a same place ..." He said , calming down , but when he said that Ed had looked oddly troubled , and Travis didn't knew why for a moment before it stoke him . He must hear and see a lot of bad things that happens , but that are hidden for us , he tought and then tought for a second , wow , I have strange friends . Travis then turned to the two girls "anyway , thank you to you two , hope you don't get in trouble like I do" he said and then started walking with Ed and Denim .

Michael jumped a bit when the girl landed right in front of him and he blinked at her before she spoke . When she said 'thank you' he felt good , tough when she had said to be 'less harsh' he frowned "less harsh ? He's always harrassing people , he deserves what I did to him . Someone has to put him back in his place" he said , looking back at where they were and seeing Denim walking with his friends , giving him another glare . He hated that group , creepy and pecular and wierd .
@Tigerlilyrose
@lilMama
@Avirein

Travis blinked a bit at the owl girl "well , it's you that made him go away , he would have never listened to the siren .. But thanks anyway , and sorry for what I did just now , I just like to scare people" he said and then turned to his friends "you okay there Denim ?" He asked with a small smile and Denim turned , looking angry but not murder-y like he did before "if he does that ONE MORE FRICKIN TIME I swear he's not gonna wake up the next morning !" He said and Ed said a mild "calm down" and Travis said "wow come on calm down he only jumped on me , it's not like last time" tough it was true that Travis was still shaking because of what hapenned . He hated how he could easily defend himself from Michael , but somehow he just .. Didn't . "Michael is dangerous and should be dealt with" Denim said , looking back where the eagle had gone and his friends had a little shiver , as they knew what 'dealt with' meant . Denim could be scary sometimes , and his friends knew that he lost all empathy for people he listed as 'danerous' and could easily kill them , like he did when he was young . They didn't knew if he would be able to restrain from killing Michael with all he did to Travis , like that last time when he stabbed Travis with his beak . Travis remembered when Denim had headbutted Michael's side so hard he had broke one of his ribs , tough Michael had done like it didn't happened , but Ed said he heard the rib broke . Travis was more worried that he would get himself in trouble that he kills Michael tough . Denim crossed his arms "sometimes I think this school is a mistake and that it's too dangerous to have all the species in a same place ..." He said , calming down , but when he said that Ed had looked oddly troubled , and Travis didn't knew why for a moment before it stoke him . He must hear and see a lot of bad things that happens , but that are hidden for us , he tought and then tought for a second , wow , I have strange friends . Travis then turned to the two girls "anyway , thank you to you two , hope you don't get in trouble like I do" he said and then started walking with Ed and Denim .

Michael jumped a bit when the girl landed right in front of him and he blinked at her before she spoke . When she said 'thank you' he felt good , tough when she had said to be 'less harsh' he frowned "less harsh ? He's always harrassing people , he deserves what I did to him . Someone has to put him back in his place" he said , looking back at where they were and seeing Denim walking with his friends , giving him another glare . He hated that group , creepy and pecular and wierd .
@Tigerlilyrose
@lilMama
@StarDreamer6
"Hey! They may deserve it, but that doesn't give you the right to scare them and be mean!" Briar put her hands on her hips. Then she saw him glaring at the group, "Don't you dare look at them like that! You think you're being nice, but you aren't really!", she said wagging her finger at him. "That group of people are nice. You just have to not be such a meanie!" Briar was used to telling people off since the boys in her town were always goofing off and getting in trouble. "You can't be mean just because they're different!" She looked up at the tall muscular figure. "What's your name anyways?"
@Tigerlilyrose
@lilMama
@StarDreamer6
"Hey! They may deserve it, but that doesn't give you the right to scare them and be mean!" Briar put her hands on her hips. Then she saw him glaring at the group, "Don't you dare look at them like that! You think you're being nice, but you aren't really!", she said wagging her finger at him. "That group of people are nice. You just have to not be such a meanie!" Briar was used to telling people off since the boys in her town were always goofing off and getting in trouble. "You can't be mean just because they're different!" She looked up at the tall muscular figure. "What's your name anyways?"
@lilMama
@Avirein
@Stardreamer6

"Hmmm, whatever, just be careful who you scare next time. Different species have different social stances on it and some can react rather badly to it. You as a mere spider, it could easily get you killed." Avor warned the spiderboy. "See you around" she said as the guy started to walk back to his friends. Avor hoped that she would run into him as little as possible, she just felt in her little hollow bones that he carries an aura that just spells trouble where ever he goes. Avor turned her head directly around to look at the siren, "Talk about early morning entertainment."
@lilMama
@Avirein
@Stardreamer6

"Hmmm, whatever, just be careful who you scare next time. Different species have different social stances on it and some can react rather badly to it. You as a mere spider, it could easily get you killed." Avor warned the spiderboy. "See you around" she said as the guy started to walk back to his friends. Avor hoped that she would run into him as little as possible, she just felt in her little hollow bones that he carries an aura that just spells trouble where ever he goes. Avor turned her head directly around to look at the siren, "Talk about early morning entertainment."
8HRS Ahead of FR Time
Aahhh sorry for the delay im in a dead zone
//@tigerlulyrose @stardreamer6 @aviarin

Lynn gave a soft shrug towards the spider, flicki g some of her bangs out of her face and watching everyone for a moment as the events transpired. Her fins twitched after she had calmed down, the open back shirt slowly laying back down against her frail frame. Glancing to2ards Avor, she let off a light chuckle and smiled softly "really," she chuckled, watching the spuder with a bit of interest-there was something almost facinating about the odd boy. Gpancing towards avor, she shifted her bag "just the beginning of much more, im sure...." she sighed, giving another small shrug "whats your first period?"
Aahhh sorry for the delay im in a dead zone
//@tigerlulyrose @stardreamer6 @aviarin

Lynn gave a soft shrug towards the spider, flicki g some of her bangs out of her face and watching everyone for a moment as the events transpired. Her fins twitched after she had calmed down, the open back shirt slowly laying back down against her frail frame. Glancing to2ards Avor, she let off a light chuckle and smiled softly "really," she chuckled, watching the spuder with a bit of interest-there was something almost facinating about the odd boy. Gpancing towards avor, she shifted her bag "just the beginning of much more, im sure...." she sighed, giving another small shrug "whats your first period?"
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
@Tigerlilyrose
@lilMama
@Avirein

(I'm sorry I won't be able to reply for about a week , I'm going on vacation and there's no wifi)
@Tigerlilyrose
@lilMama
@Avirein

(I'm sorry I won't be able to reply for about a week , I'm going on vacation and there's no wifi)
OK! Do you think you might be able to reply to Briar before though?
@StarDeamer6
OK! Do you think you might be able to reply to Briar before though?
@StarDeamer6
@Tigerlilyrose
@lilMama
@Avirein (also sorry I had writen my last messag just before I go so I didn't see your message .. And now I don't have enough time ..)

(I'm really sorry I haddn't been able to reply sooner , but my computer broke and now I'm using my sister's but I won't be able to use it because my sister need it , and it may take a while before I get a new one so I guess I can't conteniue the RP :( I'm really sorry again for that it's really cheap .. But I've heard PassionateFlame , one of my friends , is going to do a RP in the same universe with the same characters , so if you want you can join there with your ocs . Sorry again for all that :( )
@Tigerlilyrose
@lilMama
@Avirein (also sorry I had writen my last messag just before I go so I didn't see your message .. And now I don't have enough time ..)

(I'm really sorry I haddn't been able to reply sooner , but my computer broke and now I'm using my sister's but I won't be able to use it because my sister need it , and it may take a while before I get a new one so I guess I can't conteniue the RP :( I'm really sorry again for that it's really cheap .. But I've heard PassionateFlame , one of my friends , is going to do a RP in the same universe with the same characters , so if you want you can join there with your ocs . Sorry again for all that :( )
1 2 3