Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | HamilHub (Hamilton The Musical)
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 373 374
@chlobear
Oh man that looks like a really pretty color combo. I'll try to find a good dragon with those colors.
And I plan on saving for a speckle or freckle against anyhow like I'd done for Philip just in case.
@chlobear
Oh man that looks like a really pretty color combo. I'll try to find a good dragon with those colors.
And I plan on saving for a speckle or freckle against anyhow like I'd done for Philip just in case.
tumblr_obzr93gSbX1vcvftlo1_500.png
@TheCabinet
Ah thank you ^_^ The scrying workshop is my best friend in the whole world lolol. But yeah, he still looks really nice with the speckle and freckle, and I chose those secondary and tertiary colours because the spots glimmer with the glimmer are the same as the secondary color. I was like YES THIS IS IT xD If I see one like that, I will let you know.
@TheCabinet
Ah thank you ^_^ The scrying workshop is my best friend in the whole world lolol. But yeah, he still looks really nice with the speckle and freckle, and I chose those secondary and tertiary colours because the spots glimmer with the glimmer are the same as the secondary color. I was like YES THIS IS IT xD If I see one like that, I will let you know.
So how is everyone doing?
Anyone excited for Lin's drunk history episode?
So how is everyone doing?
Anyone excited for Lin's drunk history episode?
@TheCabinet
Wait when is this happening?? I need to see this
@TheCabinet
Wait when is this happening?? I need to see this
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
@TheCabinet
WUT?! I need this in my life right now oh my goodness. And I am oretty good, on vacation so that is nice. Although I am disgusted by the hotel's awful wifi :(
@TheCabinet
WUT?! I need this in my life right now oh my goodness. And I am oretty good, on vacation so that is nice. Although I am disgusted by the hotel's awful wifi :(
Lin-Manuel Miranda is a national treasure who must be protected at all costs
Lin-Manuel Miranda is a national treasure who must be protected at all costs
UwUnl7O.png
@chaircatshizen @chlobear

I think last I saw according to tumbler its coming out November 29th?
Apparently Lin was p' drunk because he said he'd gotten texts from people asking if he'd remembered him face timeing them and he did not.

@RoseQuartz22
I honestly think the entire Hamilton cast itself needs to be protected at all costs.
@chaircatshizen @chlobear

I think last I saw according to tumbler its coming out November 29th?
Apparently Lin was p' drunk because he said he'd gotten texts from people asking if he'd remembered him face timeing them and he did not.

@RoseQuartz22
I honestly think the entire Hamilton cast itself needs to be protected at all costs.
@thecabinet very, very true. I hope we get to see (non-leaked) clips of these new actors, though. I'm very intrigued to see how they play the role differently!
@thecabinet very, very true. I hope we get to see (non-leaked) clips of these new actors, though. I'm very intrigued to see how they play the role differently!
UwUnl7O.png
@RoseQuartz22
Right? I would love to see them and how they portray their characters.

Also pretty interested in the Chicago cast.
@RoseQuartz22
Right? I would love to see them and how they portray their characters.

Also pretty interested in the Chicago cast.
@thecabinet When they first announced replacements for original cast members, a couple people in the fandom got really prickly and that made me mad. A musical never has the same cast forever, unless it closes within a short time.
Any word on how the chicago cast is doing?
@thecabinet When they first announced replacements for original cast members, a couple people in the fandom got really prickly and that made me mad. A musical never has the same cast forever, unless it closes within a short time.
Any word on how the chicago cast is doing?
UwUnl7O.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 373 374