Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Purge
1 2 3
@Fanartsy of course, I'll send the CR :)
@Fanartsy of course, I'll send the CR :)
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko5_100.pngXBhgPWa.gif2OTuj7X.png
These are amazing, wow. Too bad I'm terrible about spending money and blew my last 25k on a dragon yesterday, heh. I'd love that ridgeback but don't have gold today; hope they go to a good home.
These are amazing, wow. Too bad I'm terrible about spending money and blew my last 25k on a dragon yesterday, heh. I'd love that ridgeback but don't have gold today; hope they go to a good home.
@kirdneh I can put her on hold if you'd like? Finding someone who wouldn't exalt her right away would be great for me
(plus she looks good in basically any tert gene just saying)
@kirdneh I can put her on hold if you'd like? Finding someone who wouldn't exalt her right away would be great for me
(plus she looks good in basically any tert gene just saying)
@VientoVino that would be lovely! Also I'm a lore lair so I try to incorporate all my dragons that I get into my stories (when I get around to them). I'll ping you as soon as I get the money, which I'll try to today.
@VientoVino that would be lovely! Also I'm a lore lair so I try to incorporate all my dragons that I get into my stories (when I get around to them). I'll ping you as soon as I get the money, which I'll try to today.
@kirdneh That sounds good to me! I'll be happy to wait a few days just in case^^
@kirdneh That sounds good to me! I'll be happy to wait a few days just in case^^
@VientoVino The unnamed female pearlcatcher is really nice!!~ Could you send a CR for her? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25938590] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/259386/25938590_350.png[/img] [/url]
@VientoVino

The unnamed female pearlcatcher is really nice!!~ Could you send a CR for her?

25938590_350.png
TSfXR7P.png
@JeanCheval just sent the CR^^
@JeanCheval just sent the CR^^
@VientoVino I can get both the ridgeback I wanted and also troy, I have 30k now for the CR if that's alright with you.
@VientoVino I can get both the ridgeback I wanted and also troy, I have 30k now for the CR if that's alright with you.
@kirdneh that's great! I'll send them over now :)
@kirdneh that's great! I'll send them over now :)
Bump
Bump
1 2 3