Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | When Rain Falls Dry [RP THREAD]
1 2 3
@bluestar310
"Oh,yeah. Th'names Tyler. Nice to meet you, and this is Inu, my dog. What's your name? I've never seen other people on the roofs," She said, checking the tent's walls as the acid swirled outside.
@bluestar310
"Oh,yeah. Th'names Tyler. Nice to meet you, and this is Inu, my dog. What's your name? I've never seen other people on the roofs," She said, checking the tent's walls as the acid swirled outside.
+3 hours ahead of FR time Please ping me in replies
@KingAlexander0

"No problem. It's this way." he said, beginning to walk off. He walked down the same street he had came, and approached the building. He seemed to be in a bit of a hurry, not wanting the man he met earlier to be raiding through his stuff.
@KingAlexander0

"No problem. It's this way." he said, beginning to walk off. He walked down the same street he had came, and approached the building. He seemed to be in a bit of a hurry, not wanting the man he met earlier to be raiding through his stuff.
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
Alexander followed closely behind him. looking at other people as they walk by. He studies each face, trying to find the man he is hunting. He keeps his hand on his Silenced SMG. If he saw the man, all it would take is a few small seconds and they would be on the ground. He would go for the legs. Then just drag the guy back.

@DarkElite020
Alexander followed closely behind him. looking at other people as they walk by. He studies each face, trying to find the man he is hunting. He keeps his hand on his Silenced SMG. If he saw the man, all it would take is a few small seconds and they would be on the ground. He would go for the legs. Then just drag the guy back.

@DarkElite020
Hey Everyone! Im JustZander, but im know as the King of Gamelot or the King of Dragons as well. I AM a Guy, Gamer and RPer.

I am on Pinterest! I do have many of the pictures ill be using for my RPs on there. So if you want to contribute or just want to take a peak at what's to come. Just follow me and tell me the RP and what your Pinterest name! My username is JustZander. As far as i know the only one.
@Psybug

Georgia smiled. "My name is Georgia. I've never seen a dog before... Can I pet him..." She asked.
Her hand wobbled a little while she looked at the dog. His pack looked filled with all sorts of things, each one was new to her.
@Psybug

Georgia smiled. "My name is Georgia. I've never seen a dog before... Can I pet him..." She asked.
Her hand wobbled a little while she looked at the dog. His pack looked filled with all sorts of things, each one was new to her.
@bluestar310
"Oh, sure," Taylor said, coaxing Inu towards her. "I forget sometimes there aren't many dogs here," she chuckled. Inu wobbled over to Georgia, plopping down beside her.
@bluestar310
"Oh, sure," Taylor said, coaxing Inu towards her. "I forget sometimes there aren't many dogs here," she chuckled. Inu wobbled over to Georgia, plopping down beside her.
+3 hours ahead of FR time Please ping me in replies
@kingalexander0
Zorren soon reached the building, and looked back over to Alexander. "So who are you, anyways?" he asked, noticing his hand was on the weapon. "You can relax. There's no threat here." he said, going inside. "I'm Mat-" He paused. He needed to keep his name consistent. "I'm Riley. Sorry, Matthews was a close friend of mine. I uh, was gonna ask if youd seen him, but my sentences merged together. Though again you probably dont even know who that is, so it doesnt matter." He said, making up the lie, hoping it was believable enough.
@kingalexander0
Zorren soon reached the building, and looked back over to Alexander. "So who are you, anyways?" he asked, noticing his hand was on the weapon. "You can relax. There's no threat here." he said, going inside. "I'm Mat-" He paused. He needed to keep his name consistent. "I'm Riley. Sorry, Matthews was a close friend of mine. I uh, was gonna ask if youd seen him, but my sentences merged together. Though again you probably dont even know who that is, so it doesnt matter." He said, making up the lie, hoping it was believable enough.
@psybug

"Hi Inu..." Georgia whispered while stroking his sun kissed fur. It felt so smooth and so soft. "Thank you. Hey how did you find a dog here? I thought they were extinct." She said curiously.
@psybug

"Hi Inu..." Georgia whispered while stroking his sun kissed fur. It felt so smooth and so soft. "Thank you. Hey how did you find a dog here? I thought they were extinct." She said curiously.
Riley?! Thats who he was hunting! This kid? Really? Hmm, if he played his cards right. This could work. He takes his hand off his gun. "Sorry your right. Im Alexander. Its nice to meet you Riley. And no i dont know a matthew." He was Lying, he could tell. Though about what? His name? or the fact that it was safe. hmm. He kept his hands at his side. just in case. "So is this your house?"

@DarkElite020
Riley?! Thats who he was hunting! This kid? Really? Hmm, if he played his cards right. This could work. He takes his hand off his gun. "Sorry your right. Im Alexander. Its nice to meet you Riley. And no i dont know a matthew." He was Lying, he could tell. Though about what? His name? or the fact that it was safe. hmm. He kept his hands at his side. just in case. "So is this your house?"

@DarkElite020
Hey Everyone! Im JustZander, but im know as the King of Gamelot or the King of Dragons as well. I AM a Guy, Gamer and RPer.

I am on Pinterest! I do have many of the pictures ill be using for my RPs on there. So if you want to contribute or just want to take a peak at what's to come. Just follow me and tell me the RP and what your Pinterest name! My username is JustZander. As far as i know the only one.
@KingAlexander0
Zorren could tell the other was still suspicious of him. But why? He couldn't puzzle together what was wrong. "Pleasures all mine." He said, hooking his thumb into one of his pockets. "No no. I wouldn't take the risk living so close to a place where humans are herded as cattle." He said casually.

((edit:messed up the ping >_<))
@KingAlexander0
Zorren could tell the other was still suspicious of him. But why? He couldn't puzzle together what was wrong. "Pleasures all mine." He said, hooking his thumb into one of his pockets. "No no. I wouldn't take the risk living so close to a place where humans are herded as cattle." He said casually.

((edit:messed up the ping >_<))
Alexander looks around. "Hey its getting closer. We should get a move on." He makes his way into the building. "So, what do you do for a living? And if this place isnt yours, then who's is it?" He tuns around and looks at Riley. He tilts he head slightly waiting for an answer,

@DarkElite020
Alexander looks around. "Hey its getting closer. We should get a move on." He makes his way into the building. "So, what do you do for a living? And if this place isnt yours, then who's is it?" He tuns around and looks at Riley. He tilts he head slightly waiting for an answer,

@DarkElite020

1 2 3