Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum and Fairground
the coliseum will open fine, but when i want to click on the buttons on the side like organise party or the others they wont do anything, its like there not buttons.
Any help, or anyone else experiencing the same?
the coliseum will open fine, but when i want to click on the buttons on the side like organise party or the others they wont do anything, its like there not buttons.
Any help, or anyone else experiencing the same?
I am experiencing something similar, when I am in battle against a couple of monsters in the coliseum when I go to attack the buttons don't work or my dragon doesn't attack so I have to reload the page every time.
I am experiencing something similar, when I am in battle against a couple of monsters in the coliseum when I go to attack the buttons don't work or my dragon doesn't attack so I have to reload the page every time.
I have the same issue, kinda irritating to sit there and battle trying to find certain monsters for the holidays just for the game to stop letting you attack and you gain nothing when you reload.
I have the same issue, kinda irritating to sit there and battle trying to find certain monsters for the holidays just for the game to stop letting you attack and you gain nothing when you reload.
QQr1uR0.png
Similar for me, I'll tell my dragons to do something and it will accept the command but then not do anything. Sometimes if I wait long enough it will finally act and go on like normal, but many times I've waited five or even ten minutes and still nothing. It's getting very frustrating to have to refresh and lose my breathe all the time.

It started a couple of days ago and it's been getting steadily more frequent, today it's terrible, every third battle.
Similar for me, I'll tell my dragons to do something and it will accept the command but then not do anything. Sometimes if I wait long enough it will finally act and go on like normal, but many times I've waited five or even ten minutes and still nothing. It's getting very frustrating to have to refresh and lose my breathe all the time.

It started a couple of days ago and it's been getting steadily more frequent, today it's terrible, every third battle.
im new, and since I've started i haven't been able to click on tanny of thos buttons, and in the fairground the games open but i cant click play
im new, and since I've started i haven't been able to click on tanny of thos buttons, and in the fairground the games open but i cant click play
*anny of those
*anny of those
I'm having a similar issue. As others have mentioned, I'll be able to play a few rounds just fine. However, after a while (can be as few as three battles, others times more like 20) I will select an attack and nothing will happen. The game just seems to freeze.
I'm having a similar issue. As others have mentioned, I'll be able to play a few rounds just fine. However, after a while (can be as few as three battles, others times more like 20) I will select an attack and nothing will happen. The game just seems to freeze.