Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Blue sludge...
1 2 3 4 5
I made blue and green claws so far, but now I'm focusing on getting the 4 familiars first. .D Then I'll get the rest of them and some other stuff. I don't mind waiting as I do, cuz it's just fun watching my XP go up. >w<
I made blue and green claws so far, but now I'm focusing on getting the 4 familiars first. .D Then I'll get the rest of them and some other stuff. I don't mind waiting as I do, cuz it's just fun watching my XP go up. >w<
what makes the blue sludge?
what makes the blue sludge?
6klg2iF.png
When I saw the blue clawtips it was the only item I wanted and of course it had to be the rarest. I have got every colour sludge but blue and I'm now ready to throw Baldwin in the damn pot.
When I saw the blue clawtips it was the only item I wanted and of course it had to be the rarest. I have got every colour sludge but blue and I'm now ready to throw Baldwin in the damn pot.
Heart.gif
[quote name="Psycho" date=2015-06-11 00:57:39] When I saw the blue clawtips it was the only item I wanted and of course it had to be the rarest. I have got every colour sludge but blue and I'm now ready to throw Baldwin in the damn pot. [/quote] @Psycho And even then, I bet that wouldn't make Blue Sludge. xD
Psycho wrote on 2015-06-11:

@Psycho And even then, I bet that wouldn't make Blue Sludge. xD
CQy7TyL.png
@Ziroth Anything can make the blue sludge, since it's random. But blue is the rarest sludge, I only got one yesterday after getting some of everything else. I'm just glad I finished that clawtip set...
@Ziroth Anything can make the blue sludge, since it's random. But blue is the rarest sludge, I only got one yesterday after getting some of everything else. I'm just glad I finished that clawtip set...
6CVg72d.png
ah, lucky i have alot of junk.. ill be sludging it all then lol
ah, lucky i have alot of junk.. ill be sludging it all then lol
6klg2iF.png
@Dragondrop You're probably right! I do wonder what you would get if you chucked Baldwin in though. A mini Baldwin familiar? Nocturne eggs? Crim?
@Dragondrop You're probably right! I do wonder what you would get if you chucked Baldwin in though. A mini Baldwin familiar? Nocturne eggs? Crim?
Heart.gif
blue sludge is a myth
blue sludge is a myth
I get nothing but orange ;_;
I get nothing but orange ;_;
as long as it isn't orange, I won't complain...really
as long as it isn't orange, I won't complain...really
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5