Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Please Help me find Progens
I can't find them ;-; both were guardians. The one I made was a female, brown/red/? And I think the red might've been blood. The random male was grey/green/? My user id is 224494 and I suck with computers so any help would be greatly appreciated! I'll even send you a hatchling from any of my pairs (they're sorted by female male in my thingy) if you'd like! Please help me. Both are arcane exalted to the arcanist. Thank you for taking the time to read this!
I can't find them ;-; both were guardians. The one I made was a female, brown/red/? And I think the red might've been blood. The random male was grey/green/? My user id is 224494 and I suck with computers so any help would be greatly appreciated! I'll even send you a hatchling from any of my pairs (they're sorted by female male in my thingy) if you'd like! Please help me. Both are arcane exalted to the arcanist. Thank you for taking the time to read this!
[img][/img]25fu4ux.jpg
@Naivara
Do you by chance remember the names? I peeked into Dragon Search for a male guardian with grey primary and green secondary and got 189 dragons.

A female guardian with a brown primary and blood secondary yields 271 results as well.
@Naivara
Do you by chance remember the names? I peeked into Dragon Search for a male guardian with grey primary and green secondary and got 189 dragons.

A female guardian with a brown primary and blood secondary yields 271 results as well.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
I can't at all im sorry ;-; i know they had a daughter named champagne that was bannana/something blue/? and she was exhalted as a hatchling i think
I can't at all im sorry ;-; i know they had a daughter named champagne that was bannana/something blue/? and she was exhalted as a hatchling i think
[img][/img]25fu4ux.jpg
@Naivara
Well then, searching for a female guardian named Champagne with a banana primary...

...yields four results.

Digging further..

PROGEN #1

PROGEN #2

GOOD LUCK :)
@Naivara
Well then, searching for a female guardian named Champagne with a banana primary...

...yields four results.

Digging further..

PROGEN #1

PROGEN #2

GOOD LUCK :)
@Madarakita
OMG THATS THEM THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! Would you like a hatchling for your trouble??
@Madarakita
OMG THATS THEM THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! Would you like a hatchling for your trouble??
[img][/img]25fu4ux.jpg
@Naivara
Thank you very much for the offer, but I am presently set on dragons :)
@Naivara
Thank you very much for the offer, but I am presently set on dragons :)
@Madarakita
Alright! Thank you for your time and energy! I hope something really cool happens to you soon!!
@Madarakita
Alright! Thank you for your time and energy! I hope something really cool happens to you soon!!
[img][/img]25fu4ux.jpg