Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Number of Dragons We Exalted [UPDATED]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 27 28
Mad support! The first dragon I exalted was an adorable little guardian named Karvano back before I knew just what exalting meant and every so often I like to look back at him because he was super great <3
Mad support! The first dragon I exalted was an adorable little guardian named Karvano back before I knew just what exalting meant and every so often I like to look back at him because he was super great <3
I think this is a great idea! I would love to see the dragons I've previously exalted; it would make searching through family trees a lot less of a hassle
I think this is a great idea! I would love to see the dragons I've previously exalted; it would make searching through family trees a lot less of a hassle
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
Support!
I stupidly enough exalted my progens and I don't even remember what they looked like or what their names were. I'd really like to see them again :"(((
Support!
I stupidly enough exalted my progens and I don't even remember what they looked like or what their names were. I'd really like to see them again :"(((
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
definitely supporting!
I would love to see all of the dragons I've exalted, especially since I happened to exalt my very first dragon in no time, and have no offspring of his. ;;
at least the name list, but dates would be nice to see too.
definitely supporting!
I would love to see all of the dragons I've exalted, especially since I happened to exalt my very first dragon in no time, and have no offspring of his. ;;
at least the name list, but dates would be nice to see too.
d642b611-ef6c-11e5-866b-2d9b8664c5dc.gif • Every dragon without familiar is up for sale, please don't pick them in forum games!
• Open for Letters from Hatchlings
Clan lore
Support, it's been a full year since I've exalted my progens and I'd like to see them at least.
Support, it's been a full year since I've exalted my progens and I'd like to see them at least.
lvl 25 6 digit raffle
I'd like to see this too. It would be super handy.
I'd like to see this too. It would be super handy.
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Support! Maybe it could have a counter on the page to.
Support! Maybe it could have a counter on the page to.
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
Support! It would make it so much easier for people to find their progens so that the staff can bring them back!
Support! It would make it so much easier for people to find their progens so that the staff can bring them back!
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png tumblr_pi915zLYQl1s80v72o1_100.png tumblr_pi915zLYQl1s80v72o4_100.png
Support. Even better if we could make it a scrapbooking system but... list is good too.
Support. Even better if we could make it a scrapbooking system but... list is good too.
xdhwk9.png
@Rivaxorus
Apparently now you can get your progens back by emailing the staff.... O.O Have you tried it?

I do like this idea. It would be a pain to get which derg was exalted by whom, but I had a few special dergs I had that I exalted because I thought that basic was a horrible gene to have. Perhaps add a link to each derg somewhere in their profile or add something like a bestiary for a derg pic/link?
@Rivaxorus
Apparently now you can get your progens back by emailing the staff.... O.O Have you tried it?

I do like this idea. It would be a pain to get which derg was exalted by whom, but I had a few special dergs I had that I exalted because I thought that basic was a horrible gene to have. Perhaps add a link to each derg somewhere in their profile or add something like a bestiary for a derg pic/link?
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 27 28