Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Brightly Colored Hair
1 2 3
I have been dying my hair a bunch over the last year because my friend wanted to play with my pixie cut and it has been so much fun! It's been four types of rainbow, mainly red/blue/purple. Just cut off all the bleach though, back to brown :( Any suggestions for the next round dye would be much appreciated!
I have been dying my hair a bunch over the last year because my friend wanted to play with my pixie cut and it has been so much fun! It's been four types of rainbow, mainly red/blue/purple. Just cut off all the bleach though, back to brown :( Any suggestions for the next round dye would be much appreciated!
I used to dye my hair a different color every month and because I didn't bleach it every time after I washed it a couple of times the old colors would show up and it looked really cool but I had to dye it black for work but some of that washed out and you can see the blue from the last time I dyed it but only when I tie my hair back
I used to dye my hair a different color every month and because I didn't bleach it every time after I washed it a couple of times the old colors would show up and it looked really cool but I had to dye it black for work but some of that washed out and you can see the blue from the last time I dyed it but only when I tie my hair back
Uf8EgNV.png
Girl at my school dyed it Teal with silver tips, freaking adorable
She had everyone swooning over her pretty much XD
Girl at my school dyed it Teal with silver tips, freaking adorable
She had everyone swooning over her pretty much XD
My hair has been firetruck red for many many years, on and off. So far I haven't changed it in about 2 or 3. First dyed it red when I was 14, and I've loved it ever since. I dyed my hair back to dark brown a few times just for a change, but I always found that I just don't feel myself without bright red hair lol. I started dying my hair when I was young, and I've had every natural and unnatural color in my hair at least once.

I've had terrible bleach stories lol... Lost half the length of my hair once from bleaching improperly, it would just stretch apart it was awful. Fortunately, I haven't had to use bleach in a while, the dye I use for my roots makes them bright red without any bleaching, it's a miracle product in my opinion!!
My hair has been firetruck red for many many years, on and off. So far I haven't changed it in about 2 or 3. First dyed it red when I was 14, and I've loved it ever since. I dyed my hair back to dark brown a few times just for a change, but I always found that I just don't feel myself without bright red hair lol. I started dying my hair when I was young, and I've had every natural and unnatural color in my hair at least once.

I've had terrible bleach stories lol... Lost half the length of my hair once from bleaching improperly, it would just stretch apart it was awful. Fortunately, I haven't had to use bleach in a while, the dye I use for my roots makes them bright red without any bleaching, it's a miracle product in my opinion!!
I really want dye my hair electric blue but I would have to bleach it because my hair is dark dark brown, and current hair style is a choppy Bob.
I really want dye my hair electric blue but I would have to bleach it because my hair is dark dark brown, and current hair style is a choppy Bob.
Frankenstein3.jpg
1 2 3