Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Srchn4 WldclM YlwCrys-YlwTox-EldrchGlim
If ANYONE has or is able to breed a [b]Male Wildclaw with Yellow Crystal, Yellow Toxin and Eldritch Glimmer[/b]- preferably of the [b]Light[/b] flight- I would pay handsomely. Slight color differences acceptable, but not preferred. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=104&bodygene=7&breed=10&element=8&gender=0&tert=176&tertgene=10&winggene=12&wings=104&auth=4251c07d32156745f7d3a2d703d7ba32bd3b442f&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
If ANYONE has or is able to breed a Male Wildclaw with Yellow Crystal, Yellow Toxin and Eldritch Glimmer- preferably of the Light flight- I would pay handsomely. Slight color differences acceptable, but not preferred.

dragon?age=1&body=104&bodygene=7&breed=10&element=8&gender=0&tert=176&tertgene=10&winggene=12&wings=104&auth=4251c07d32156745f7d3a2d703d7ba32bd3b442f&dummyext=prev.png
Also acceptable:
-Yellow Crystal, Lead Eyespots, Cyan Circut
-Lead Bar, Yellow Toxin, Gold Glimmer
-Yellow Poison, Yellow Toxin, Abyss Glimmer
-Yellow Crystal, Abyss Toxin, Cyan Contour
-Yellow Crystal, Abyss Toxin, Cyan Circut
-Yellow Crystal, Abyss Toxin, Abyss Glimmer

If you have a dragon that is similar but not quite, let me know and I will tell you if I'm interested.
Also acceptable:
-Yellow Crystal, Lead Eyespots, Cyan Circut
-Lead Bar, Yellow Toxin, Gold Glimmer
-Yellow Poison, Yellow Toxin, Abyss Glimmer
-Yellow Crystal, Abyss Toxin, Cyan Contour
-Yellow Crystal, Abyss Toxin, Cyan Circut
-Yellow Crystal, Abyss Toxin, Abyss Glimmer

If you have a dragon that is similar but not quite, let me know and I will tell you if I'm interested.