Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking or an RP partner!
I'm literally just flipping through forums with nothing to do these days on FR. Ping me if your interested, but I have a few rules first.
Rules:
1. Please be able to handle my text, because my phone does not have auto correct for some reason?
2. Definetely keep it pg-13 please.
3. No godmodding
4. No Mary Sues
5. Please reply more than one sentence and once a day at least
6. I tend to like to stay in FR
7. The outside topics I'm willing to do is: Fnaf, Undertale, and Gravity Falls.(please don't mind my nerd side)
8. I am fine with anything as long as you keep it inside the rules.
And that would be it! Any questions just ping me!
I'm literally just flipping through forums with nothing to do these days on FR. Ping me if your interested, but I have a few rules first.
Rules:
1. Please be able to handle my text, because my phone does not have auto correct for some reason?
2. Definetely keep it pg-13 please.
3. No godmodding
4. No Mary Sues
5. Please reply more than one sentence and once a day at least
6. I tend to like to stay in FR
7. The outside topics I'm willing to do is: Fnaf, Undertale, and Gravity Falls.(please don't mind my nerd side)
8. I am fine with anything as long as you keep it inside the rules.
And that would be it! Any questions just ping me!
@Cookiesrule

I'd be interested in doing a FR roleplay, if you want. :)
@Cookiesrule

I'd be interested in doing a FR roleplay, if you want. :)
@Nomster
I'm extremely sorry for the delay on response... I have been busy pretty much all day.
@Nomster
I'm extremely sorry for the delay on response... I have been busy pretty much all day.
@Cookiesrule

Don't worry about it, I've been busy myself today, so I apologize for my late response.
Anything in particular you want to do?
@Cookiesrule

Don't worry about it, I've been busy myself today, so I apologize for my late response.
Anything in particular you want to do?
@cookiesrule

Hello!

I have bern looking for an rp myself. I am totally okay with all of your rules. In general, I respond at least once a day, usually more (though I don't expect the same from my partners, you can take as much time as you need). I tend to match my partner's post length.

I would like an FR or dragon rp, though I can do basically anything (humans, animals, fantasy creatures). I am generally interested in fantasy, action, and adventure. I am okay with romance (any pairings, all genders) but don't like it to be the *only* focus of a plot.
@cookiesrule

Hello!

I have bern looking for an rp myself. I am totally okay with all of your rules. In general, I respond at least once a day, usually more (though I don't expect the same from my partners, you can take as much time as you need). I tend to match my partner's post length.

I would like an FR or dragon rp, though I can do basically anything (humans, animals, fantasy creatures). I am generally interested in fantasy, action, and adventure. I am okay with romance (any pairings, all genders) but don't like it to be the *only* focus of a plot.
sig_vilet_by_vampireselene13-d9ftvsm.png