Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | When Rain Falls Dry [RP THREAD]
1 2 3
@Psybug

Georgia hesitately took the loaf but her hunger won her over and she quickly consumed the bread. "Thank you - uh, who are you?" She asked. Most of the time people would leave a dirty beggar like her on the streets where she belonged. However this wasn't the case and the girl's anxiousness struggled to be contained.
@Psybug

Georgia hesitately took the loaf but her hunger won her over and she quickly consumed the bread. "Thank you - uh, who are you?" She asked. Most of the time people would leave a dirty beggar like her on the streets where she belonged. However this wasn't the case and the girl's anxiousness struggled to be contained.
Spiraling spotted the teen out of the corner of his eye, not moving. He didn't care if he was here, as long as he stayed his distance. He didn't seem any injuries so he wasn't here for treatment, so interaction wasn't required. And he was a bit too young to flirt with, even if he was cute. So the herbalist simply continued singing and tending to his plants, hoping the guy wouldn't start a fight.

@DarkElite020
Spiraling spotted the teen out of the corner of his eye, not moving. He didn't care if he was here, as long as he stayed his distance. He didn't seem any injuries so he wasn't here for treatment, so interaction wasn't required. And he was a bit too young to flirt with, even if he was cute. So the herbalist simply continued singing and tending to his plants, hoping the guy wouldn't start a fight.

@DarkElite020
gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png
@BlackCosmos

After watching the man for a moment longer, he realized he wasnt a threat. He walked into the room, hesitating a bit at first. He took his headphones off his ears, and stuffed his hands into his pockets. "Who are you?"
@BlackCosmos

After watching the man for a moment longer, he realized he wasnt a threat. He walked into the room, hesitating a bit at first. He took his headphones off his ears, and stuffed his hands into his pockets. "Who are you?"
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
Spiraling stopped singing as the person approached, turning to face him.
"A spirit stuck in the world due to my immeasurable regret," Spiraling answered, smiling sarcastically up at the person. Apparently Spiraling didn't know how to be a decent human being.

@DarkElite020
Spiraling stopped singing as the person approached, turning to face him.
"A spirit stuck in the world due to my immeasurable regret," Spiraling answered, smiling sarcastically up at the person. Apparently Spiraling didn't know how to be a decent human being.

@DarkElite020
gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png
@DarkElite020
(Sorry, but I think I'm going to have to drop out. I've been pretty busy preparing for school and once it starts, I'm not going to have much time to reply. It's great concept, but I don't think I'll be able to keep up with this rp)
@DarkElite020
(Sorry, but I think I'm going to have to drop out. I've been pretty busy preparing for school and once it starts, I'm not going to have much time to reply. It's great concept, but I don't think I'll be able to keep up with this rp)
+2hrs FR time
@Bluestar310 @BlackCosmos @Nethralia @Psybug
(if possible, I know its a bit slow already, but try to keep this slow pace if possible, so that everyone can keep up, and so that its easier on newer people joining in)

Zorren made a little smirk at that reply. He turned to look at the plants in the room. "Well alright spirit" he teased "My name is Riley." he lied. Zorren often told others the wrong name, this was certainly not a first. When your only way of making money angers the government, you might as well make it hard for them to catch you. Zorren continued to eye the plants, looking them over from a distance, seeing if food would be growing off of them. Of course this man in front of him didnt seem like a threat, it was always good to be safe. It helped a lot, if they didnt recognize you from when it was time to receive rations.
@Bluestar310 @BlackCosmos @Nethralia @Psybug
(if possible, I know its a bit slow already, but try to keep this slow pace if possible, so that everyone can keep up, and so that its easier on newer people joining in)

Zorren made a little smirk at that reply. He turned to look at the plants in the room. "Well alright spirit" he teased "My name is Riley." he lied. Zorren often told others the wrong name, this was certainly not a first. When your only way of making money angers the government, you might as well make it hard for them to catch you. Zorren continued to eye the plants, looking them over from a distance, seeing if food would be growing off of them. Of course this man in front of him didnt seem like a threat, it was always good to be safe. It helped a lot, if they didnt recognize you from when it was time to receive rations.
Alexander looked around. He just walked out of a bar and decided to go down the street. He had a new job. He had to bring in a mr. Riley Fitzgerald. He was a known thief, he recently stole from the bar Alexander had just been in. His job was to bring Riley back dead or alive.

@DarkElite020
Alexander looked around. He just walked out of a bar and decided to go down the street. He had a new job. He had to bring in a mr. Riley Fitzgerald. He was a known thief, he recently stole from the bar Alexander had just been in. His job was to bring Riley back dead or alive.

@DarkElite020
Hey Everyone! Im JustZander, but im know as the King of Gamelot or the King of Dragons as well. I AM a Guy, Gamer and RPer.

I am on Pinterest! I do have many of the pictures ill be using for my RPs on there. So if you want to contribute or just want to take a peak at what's to come. Just follow me and tell me the RP and what your Pinterest name! My username is JustZander. As far as i know the only one.
"Well, Hello Riley, What might you be doing here?" Spiraling said, poison in his words. He did not like the way Riley was eyeing his plants. He was pretty sure he could catch the idiot on foot, but it'd be best if he didn't have to chase him at all.

@DarkElite020
"Well, Hello Riley, What might you be doing here?" Spiraling said, poison in his words. He did not like the way Riley was eyeing his plants. He was pretty sure he could catch the idiot on foot, but it'd be best if he didn't have to chase him at all.

@DarkElite020
@BlackCosmos @KingAlexander0

Zorren laced his fingers behind his head. "Probably the same thing you came here to do. Avoid the approaching clouds." He said, turning his attention back to the herbalist. He didnt see anything for food growing off of the plants, or at least, he hadnt noticed any for the short time he looked. "You must be pretty rich huh?" he said, his voice hinted with greed. "I mean, to keep all of those plants alive you must have the things to take care of them, and I imagine you sell produce of some kind?" He asked, trying to piece things together. He paused, and set down a small backpack. "Watch my things will ya? I trust this building enough to do the job, but I dont want some dude coming around and stealing my gas mask. I'll be right back." He said, not waiting for a response from the stranger. He began to walk off towards the stairs, not seeming very worried about leaving his backpack with items around him. He walked down stairs, and outside. The clouds were a little while away, though they moved slowly, due to the lack of wind. He whistled a random tune as he walked down the street. He noticed another man nearby. Surely he was going to find somewhere to take shelter. He walked over a few buildings, towards an abandoned house, and opened up a rusty mailbox. He took his gas mask from his hiding spot, and began heading back. On his way back, he noticed the man again. "Hey, I found a safe place to escape from those acid clouds, do you wanna come over?" He called across the street to him. Little did he know that this man was hunting him....
@BlackCosmos @KingAlexander0

Zorren laced his fingers behind his head. "Probably the same thing you came here to do. Avoid the approaching clouds." He said, turning his attention back to the herbalist. He didnt see anything for food growing off of the plants, or at least, he hadnt noticed any for the short time he looked. "You must be pretty rich huh?" he said, his voice hinted with greed. "I mean, to keep all of those plants alive you must have the things to take care of them, and I imagine you sell produce of some kind?" He asked, trying to piece things together. He paused, and set down a small backpack. "Watch my things will ya? I trust this building enough to do the job, but I dont want some dude coming around and stealing my gas mask. I'll be right back." He said, not waiting for a response from the stranger. He began to walk off towards the stairs, not seeming very worried about leaving his backpack with items around him. He walked down stairs, and outside. The clouds were a little while away, though they moved slowly, due to the lack of wind. He whistled a random tune as he walked down the street. He noticed another man nearby. Surely he was going to find somewhere to take shelter. He walked over a few buildings, towards an abandoned house, and opened up a rusty mailbox. He took his gas mask from his hiding spot, and began heading back. On his way back, he noticed the man again. "Hey, I found a safe place to escape from those acid clouds, do you wanna come over?" He called across the street to him. Little did he know that this man was hunting him....
Alexander looked over at the other guy. Acid storm? Oh yeah, one was supposed to happen today. "Sure, thanks" He walks across the street and meets up with the guy. "Thank you" While he knew he was on a job, he did not recognize the guy he was looking at. Yet he seemed familiar. "Where is it?" One thought was going through his head. the reward, it was a good amount of money, plus the waitress that hired him said she would try a date with him. Overall it was one of the best rewards he has ever been promised. He stared at the 18 year old's face. Who was he? Did he offer Alexander a job once? Or had Alexander hunted him? Or was he supposed to hunt him?. . .

@DarkElite020
@BlackCosmos
Alexander looked over at the other guy. Acid storm? Oh yeah, one was supposed to happen today. "Sure, thanks" He walks across the street and meets up with the guy. "Thank you" While he knew he was on a job, he did not recognize the guy he was looking at. Yet he seemed familiar. "Where is it?" One thought was going through his head. the reward, it was a good amount of money, plus the waitress that hired him said she would try a date with him. Overall it was one of the best rewards he has ever been promised. He stared at the 18 year old's face. Who was he? Did he offer Alexander a job once? Or had Alexander hunted him? Or was he supposed to hunt him?. . .

@DarkElite020
@BlackCosmos
Hey Everyone! Im JustZander, but im know as the King of Gamelot or the King of Dragons as well. I AM a Guy, Gamer and RPer.

I am on Pinterest! I do have many of the pictures ill be using for my RPs on there. So if you want to contribute or just want to take a peak at what's to come. Just follow me and tell me the RP and what your Pinterest name! My username is JustZander. As far as i know the only one.
1 2 3