Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Cleanout
Returned to my account and am ready to start over a little. Everyone on page 3 and back is for sale. I'll accept gems, treasure, and food as payment and am open to suggestions as to price. Ping me if you're interested in anyone!
Returned to my account and am ready to start over a little. Everyone on page 3 and back is for sale. I'll accept gems, treasure, and food as payment and am open to suggestions as to price. Ping me if you're interested in anyone!
@m7star
I'm running a pinkerlocke/adventure lore story with some of my dragons and wanted to add in another. Would you be open to selling the unnamed male Fae on page 3 or the unnamed green and yellow male spiral on 5? I can offer 10kt for either. I can't promise their longterm fates, but they'll be part of a story first at any rate and will get names and possibly offspring. :)
@m7star
I'm running a pinkerlocke/adventure lore story with some of my dragons and wanted to add in another. Would you be open to selling the unnamed male Fae on page 3 or the unnamed green and yellow male spiral on 5? I can offer 10kt for either. I can't promise their longterm fates, but they'll be part of a story first at any rate and will get names and possibly offspring. :)
tumblr_op35f4nqpC1u9ymyzo9_r1_250.pngtumblr_op35f4nqpC1u9ymyzo5_250.png
@Windward
Sure! Which one would you like? (Or both)
@Windward
Sure! Which one would you like? (Or both)
@m7star
Actually, I would love to have both if that is okay. 10kt each?
@m7star
Actually, I would love to have both if that is okay. 10kt each?
tumblr_op35f4nqpC1u9ymyzo9_r1_250.pngtumblr_op35f4nqpC1u9ymyzo5_250.png
@windward
Totally! I'll set up the CRs
@windward
Totally! I'll set up the CRs
Everyone without a familiar is for sale!
Everyone without a familiar is for sale!
@m7star Hi! I was wondering if the female of the quadruplet of imperial babies was available? I can pay in food tr or gems, whichever holds your fancy. I don't really have a price in mind though
@m7star Hi! I was wondering if the female of the quadruplet of imperial babies was available? I can pay in food tr or gems, whichever holds your fancy. I don't really have a price in mind though
KuKHYpT.png
@ElswindSkyWeaver
She is! Can you do 5kt?
@ElswindSkyWeaver
She is! Can you do 5kt?
^
^