Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [MM] Coloring Contest-DaVinci's Drawings
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
[img]http://i.imgur.com/CVPxsBo.jpg[/img] A few hours later, and I have this. Some things I might change, but I'm happy with it.
CVPxsBo.jpg

A few hours later, and I have this.
Some things I might change, but I'm happy with it.
DQLlbOg.png
@sinousine thank you for colouring my piece!!! (I let out an audible gasp when i saw this tBH)
@sinousine thank you for colouring my piece!!! (I let out an audible gasp when i saw this tBH)
@hanazawa Hope I'm not too late for this! [img]http://imgur.com/dTWlhBQ.png[/img] Edit: okay so I had it and then Imgur wasn't working so I know it's late but this is still fun and I want to participate [s]I had it at 23:58 swear[/s]
@hanazawa
Hope I'm not too late for this!
dTWlhBQ.png
Edit: okay so I had it and then Imgur wasn't working so I know it's late but this is still fun and I want to participate I had it at 23:58 swear
Contest is officially closed! Thank you for all your entries, they will be recorded and scored within the next few days!
Contest is officially closed! Thank you for all your entries, they will be recorded and scored within the next few days!
@TabsBrowser @Demonamia @MagicalDragon those are totally original! Great job! Thanks for entering!
@TabsBrowser @Demonamia @MagicalDragon those are totally original! Great job! Thanks for entering!
tumblr_ob7o6bzbvv1r29slmo1_500.jpg
@QuetzalQueen @CanisMajoris @sinousine I am so glad you all entered! You have made our job of judging even harder! Well done everyone!
@QuetzalQueen @CanisMajoris @sinousine I am so glad you all entered! You have made our job of judging even harder! Well done everyone!
tumblr_ob7o6bzbvv1r29slmo1_500.jpg
@MaiaArts @hanazawa
May I ask, when this contest be judged and the winners announced? Sorry that I'm impatient, I was just expecting the results last night. :)
@MaiaArts @hanazawa
May I ask, when this contest be judged and the winners announced? Sorry that I'm impatient, I was just expecting the results last night. :)
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen
I am sending the scoring sheet out to the judges tonight and I will announce the winners as soon as the judges have gotten their votes in :)
@QuetzalQueen
I am sending the scoring sheet out to the judges tonight and I will announce the winners as soon as the judges have gotten their votes in :)
@hanazawa
Alrighty, thank you! To get an idea of what time it is, it is morning or afternoon where you are? In New Zealand it is 3:50PM. I'm trying to figure out if i will be asleep when the entries are judged. If so, that means I will not be able to reply until around 20:30 FR time tomorrow. I thought it would be good to let you know.
@hanazawa
Alrighty, thank you! To get an idea of what time it is, it is morning or afternoon where you are? In New Zealand it is 3:50PM. I'm trying to figure out if i will be asleep when the entries are judged. If so, that means I will not be able to reply until around 20:30 FR time tomorrow. I thought it would be good to let you know.
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen I'm getting the scoring sheet together right now! the rest depends on how quickly the judges get their scores down :)
@QuetzalQueen I'm getting the scoring sheet together right now! the rest depends on how quickly the judges get their scores down :)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14