Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1 Year on FR Chest opening (1.2K+Chests!
1 2 3 4 5
Wow that's so much apparel! You won't need to buy any for a year
Wow that's so much apparel! You won't need to buy any for a year
IMG_8704.png
@FretfulSardines

add me to the pinglist please! I did this too on my birthday! My chest count though does not amount to yours ! Wish I saved my chests since the first time I joined here! XD
@FretfulSardines

add me to the pinglist please! I did this too on my birthday! My chest count though does not amount to yours ! Wish I saved my chests since the first time I joined here! XD
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@FretfulSardines Please add me to the ping list as well, I'm curious...
@FretfulSardines Please add me to the ping list as well, I'm curious...
@Sparrowlark
i still have a few pages to catlog ;_; though i did get a bit impatient and started dressing up some of my dergs in the apparel i already cataloged
@Sparrowlark
i still have a few pages to catlog ;_; though i did get a bit impatient and started dressing up some of my dergs in the apparel i already cataloged
@Shadria @Eaglefairy @NyxHeart @Mythie @porl @rachel4reading @CalinaEstel @Leannaa @Sparrowlark @SariStar @XEarlGreyX @Whirli @buffalohdaisy @TiaDaWerecat @Zein @DraweeDragon @Keola @SkyyeofEmber

just finished catalogging my iron chests,, im almost done- i just have to get my gilded chests and then i will be done!
@Shadria @Eaglefairy @NyxHeart @Mythie @porl @rachel4reading @CalinaEstel @Leannaa @Sparrowlark @SariStar @XEarlGreyX @Whirli @buffalohdaisy @TiaDaWerecat @Zein @DraweeDragon @Keola @SkyyeofEmber

just finished catalogging my iron chests,, im almost done- i just have to get my gilded chests and then i will be done!
@Shadria @Eaglefairy @NyxHeart @Mythie @porl @Dramione @CalinaEstel @Leannaa @Sparrowlark @SariStar @XEarlGreyX @Whirli @buffalohdaisy @TiaDaWerecat @Zein @DraweeDragon @Keola @SkyyeofEmber

bluh. just finished opening my gilded chests- just need to catalog them!
@Shadria @Eaglefairy @NyxHeart @Mythie @porl @Dramione @CalinaEstel @Leannaa @Sparrowlark @SariStar @XEarlGreyX @Whirli @buffalohdaisy @TiaDaWerecat @Zein @DraweeDragon @Keola @SkyyeofEmber

bluh. just finished opening my gilded chests- just need to catalog them!
@FretfulSardines
You are so rich now. What will you do with all your rich?
@FretfulSardines
You are so rich now. What will you do with all your rich?
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@Eaglefairy
knowing myself its probably going to be sitting in my vault until i find a purpose for it lol
@Eaglefairy
knowing myself its probably going to be sitting in my vault until i find a purpose for it lol
@FretfulSardines
Congrats on all your loot! looks like you got some nice things!!
Happy 1 year Anniversary!! =D
@FretfulSardines
Congrats on all your loot! looks like you got some nice things!!
Happy 1 year Anniversary!! =D
2YPv3wq.png
pinglist:

finally finished! thank you for sticking with me!
pinglist:

finally finished! thank you for sticking with me!
1 2 3 4 5