Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | July New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33
@britneyrox i love being able to breed and get new hatchlings!! its so awesome when they hatch! i also love the familiars!
@britneyrox i love being able to breed and get new hatchlings!! its so awesome when they hatch! i also love the familiars!
@britneyrox Hey I used to be KaiSiha and can't remember if I entered your raffle before or after changing my username.
@britneyrox Hey I used to be KaiSiha and can't remember if I entered your raffle before or after changing my username.
eO9J5Cj.png
Hi, @britneyrox!

Thanks for pinging me about this! My favorite thing about flight rising so far is probably the breeding! I love seeing what new dragons I'll have once they hatch! I'm enjoying all of it, I'm glad I got to join!
Hi, @britneyrox!

Thanks for pinging me about this! My favorite thing about flight rising so far is probably the breeding! I love seeing what new dragons I'll have once they hatch! I'm enjoying all of it, I'm glad I got to join!
bump
bump
@britneyrox

Not exactly sure if this follows the rules- I read them again though.
My favorite thing about FR so far is leveling up dragons/Coli in general. It's fun to train in the Coli and see the levels of dragons go up!
@britneyrox

Not exactly sure if this follows the rules- I read them again though.
My favorite thing about FR so far is leveling up dragons/Coli in general. It's fun to train in the Coli and see the levels of dragons go up!
Lichtdrache.gif
@britneyrox
@britneyrox
polyamerous-symbol-vert.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qjxLh4v1r2ao8y_540.png he/they pronouns
I am a furry brony otaku. wish to know more? Message me here or on Twitter @AiyetFelisAgrus Discord is also a great place, Aiyet Feligrus#5593
Flag sources: axelotl and Boneless
@PuffballKitten yes?
@PuffballKitten yes?
@britneyrox

My favorite thing about FR so far is just discovery. It's a whole new world for me to explore and I've really been enjoying reading all the different lore and just soaking up the experience really.
@britneyrox

My favorite thing about FR so far is just discovery. It's a whole new world for me to explore and I've really been enjoying reading all the different lore and just soaking up the experience really.
[quote name="britneyrox" date=2016-08-04 17:00:45] @PuffballKitten yes? [/quote] @britneyrox to be honest I totally forgot I had to say my favorite part of the game/site so far XD I would have to say my beautiful starting dragons and their beautiful children <3 X3
britneyrox wrote on 2016-08-04:
@britneyrox to be honest I totally forgot I had to say my favorite part of the game/site so far XD

I would have to say my beautiful starting dragons and their beautiful children <3
X3
polyamerous-symbol-vert.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qjxLh4v1r2ao8y_540.png he/they pronouns
I am a furry brony otaku. wish to know more? Message me here or on Twitter @AiyetFelisAgrus Discord is also a great place, Aiyet Feligrus#5593
Flag sources: axelotl and Boneless
@britneyrox
Hi my favorite things about flight rising are the dragons (duh) and the community everyone here is so nice,including you :D
@britneyrox
Hi my favorite things about flight rising are the dragons (duh) and the community everyone here is so nice,including you :D
jtb7ed.jpg
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33