Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | July New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33
@britneyrox I don't know if this is open anymore, but I really like all the cute familiars and trying to figure out how to breed pretty dragons :D
@britneyrox I don't know if this is open anymore, but I really like all the cute familiars and trying to figure out how to breed pretty dragons :D
@britneyrox

Since you posted this, I guess I could join!

My favourite thing about Fright Rising are the dragons. They're really cool!
@britneyrox

Since you posted this, I guess I could join!

My favourite thing about Fright Rising are the dragons. They're really cool!
earth_3.png seasweptdreams / awkward / procrastinating

please ping me to get my attention!
in need of fan dragons!

do NOT get mystic messenger if you can't handle getting up @ 3am
@britneyrox , I love all of the different dragons here on this site.
@britneyrox , I love all of the different dragons here on this site.
Kmy4dwF.png
Wow, great! *-*
@britneyrox
Wow, great! *-*
@britneyrox
@britneyrox
I've been enjoying the coliseum and the fairgrounds(especially Shock Switch), but my favorite part is Undel's lineart, the adult dragons are so cool, and the babies are soooooo cuuuute!
@britneyrox
I've been enjoying the coliseum and the fairgrounds(especially Shock Switch), but my favorite part is Undel's lineart, the adult dragons are so cool, and the babies are soooooo cuuuute!
Occasionally, one must ask themselves... Do I go home with the glory? Or do I go home with a story?
i was alerted ?
i was alerted ?
tumblr_ocn5q7hImC1rni86yo1_500.png
@britneyrox Hey! I'd like to enter. :) My favorite thing about FR so far is that all the people here are so kind and friendly.
@britneyrox Hey! I'd like to enter. :) My favorite thing about FR so far is that all the people here are so kind and friendly.
QEywk63.png
@britneyrox I love all the details put into the dragons, and their items :3
@britneyrox I love all the details put into the dragons, and their items :3
@AgitaZ "mystery ping" would likely be that you were added to the ping list on the first page :)
@AgitaZ "mystery ping" would likely be that you were added to the ping list on the first page :)
[quote name="britneyrox" date=2016-08-02 21:25:40] @AgitaZ "mystery ping" would likely be that you were added to the ping list on the first page :) [/quote] Myerstery solved! Dang, now I have to call Scooby and the gang to cancel.
britneyrox wrote on 2016-08-02:

Myerstery solved! Dang, now I have to call Scooby and the gang to cancel.
63f93065293b7eedcca7.jpg
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33