Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Coli Grinders!! Need a lot of teams
1 2 3
@Oshawott

Oh i'm fine with crystal pools! I thought you wanted me to grind the arena haha.
@Oshawott

Oh i'm fine with crystal pools! I thought you wanted me to grind the arena haha.
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
@Doggo

Lol whoops my bad I guess I got the names mixed up! I meant for you in crystal pools and the other person the arena :P
@Doggo

Lol whoops my bad I guess I got the names mixed up! I meant for you in crystal pools and the other person the arena :P
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
@Oshawott

I can do as many hours or half hours as you need me to do. I can power through the arena or crystal pools no problem.
@Oshawott

I can do as many hours or half hours as you need me to do. I can power through the arena or crystal pools no problem.
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko1_100.pngtumblr_o9cslbi5hg1uw8ex0o1_100.pngaccessibilitysmallest.png2016_tcc_signature_test5_by_lynntv-da8sx01.gif6mD8jsS.png
@ScorpiaRose

Ok Great! Could you do 3 hours for me then? And do whatever venue you wish C: As long as it has a boss!
@ScorpiaRose

Ok Great! Could you do 3 hours for me then? And do whatever venue you wish C: As long as it has a boss!
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
@Oshawott

I'll do the Mire. Starting now.
@Oshawott

I'll do the Mire. Starting now.
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko1_100.pngtumblr_o9cslbi5hg1uw8ex0o1_100.pngaccessibilitysmallest.png2016_tcc_signature_test5_by_lynntv-da8sx01.gif6mD8jsS.png
@ScorpiaRose

Great! Thank you C:
@ScorpiaRose

Great! Thank you C:
@@Oshawott
So, if you'd like me to grind the pools, send the payment over now!
@@Oshawott
So, if you'd like me to grind the pools, send the payment over now!
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
@Doggo

I'll set it up as a two way C: Then when your finished you just have to put the stuff you gathered in the other side!
@Doggo

I'll set it up as a two way C: Then when your finished you just have to put the stuff you gathered in the other side!
@Oshawott

Mire grind done, sending Two-Way CR now.
@Oshawott

Mire grind done, sending Two-Way CR now.
1 2 3