Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Glass Mirror skin (all accounted for)
On hold for @Purrbeast until further notice. [center]Good with money? Break the habit today! Encase your favourite Mirror in a crystal prison! [img]http://www.toddmonotony.com/flightrising/jellyglass.png[/img][/center] I have one of these to sell. As in an in-game item, ready to apply to a dragon. 250kT or thereabouts, or trades for cool stuff. Show me what you've got! Will swap for gembond scroll. If you give me a Snapper scroll I'll give you the skin plus treasure equal to the cost of the scroll minus 250kT. There are 5 in existence, including this one. I have no plans to make more of these, but it's not an impossibility. (I'm too cheap to produce more unless people give me blueprints.) Just warning you in case part of the appeal was having only one of a super-limited edition. That is probably what will happen, though.
On hold for @Purrbeast until further notice.
Good with money? Break the habit today!
Encase your favourite Mirror in a crystal prison!
jellyglass.png

I have one of these to sell. As in an in-game item, ready to apply to a dragon.

250kT or thereabouts, or trades for cool stuff. Show me what you've got!

Will swap for gembond scroll. If you give me a Snapper scroll I'll give you the skin plus treasure equal to the cost of the scroll minus 250kT.

There are 5 in existence, including this one. I have no plans to make more of these, but it's not an impossibility. (I'm too cheap to produce more unless people give me blueprints.) Just warning you in case part of the appeal was having only one of a super-limited edition. That is probably what will happen, though.
Please ping me as Inskora, not Inksora.
Bumping. Just one left!
Bumping. Just one left!
@Inskora I would love to buy this beautiful skin, but I do not have the money yet. Would you be willing to hold it? I would very appreciate!
@Inskora I would love to buy this beautiful skin, but I do not have the money yet. Would you be willing to hold it? I would very appreciate!
Purrrrr ^_^

English is my third language, please patience with me!
@Purrbeast Certainly!
@Purrbeast Certainly!
@Inskora Thank you very much! I will try hard to make the money as soon as I can!

Do you have a deadline? I usually can make 20k a day if I try hard, and am start with 60k, so that would be... probably 9 days? But if that is too slow I can work harder! =3
@Inskora Thank you very much! I will try hard to make the money as soon as I can!

Do you have a deadline? I usually can make 20k a day if I try hard, and am start with 60k, so that would be... probably 9 days? But if that is too slow I can work harder! =3
Purrrrr ^_^

Aww shoot! That's so cool! I'd love one. xD Oh well. I don't have the treasure either. XP
Aww shoot! That's so cool! I'd love one. xD Oh well. I don't have the treasure either. XP
N6At3HE.pngGn7gAQ4.png0Lo294K.png
@PurrBeast Don't feel you have to work hard! I'll wait until the end of the month.
@PurrBeast Don't feel you have to work hard! I'll wait until the end of the month.
@Inskora Thank you so much! That is plenty ^_^ I appreciate very much the time!
@Inskora Thank you so much! That is plenty ^_^ I appreciate very much the time!
Purrrrr ^_^

@Inskora Sorry for my so long quiet! I now have the treasure for this skin! Thank you so much for waiting. It is 250k yes? Do I send in message now?
@Inskora Sorry for my so long quiet! I now have the treasure for this skin! Thank you so much for waiting. It is 250k yes? Do I send in message now?
Purrrrr ^_^

@PurrBeast Yes please! You can either send all the treasure and I will send the skin, or if you prefer, you can send half the treasure, and the other half after I send the skin.
@PurrBeast Yes please! You can either send all the treasure and I will send the skin, or if you prefer, you can send half the treasure, and the other half after I send the skin.