Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] 6-digits, 1st gen, unbred
1 2 3 4
@firstblush Originally I planned to leave the ratio 1:750 but a friend of me advised me to leave it on 1:800. Thanks for pointing out that I didn't put it on the first page!
@firstblush Originally I planned to leave the ratio 1:750 but a friend of me advised me to leave it on 1:800. Thanks for pointing out that I didn't put it on the first page!
@nerevarine perfect!
@nerevarine perfect!
@aleroca Thank you! That helps a lot. gonna try to raise as much funds as I can between now and the auction end, and hopefully I'll be able to join in the bidding fun.
@aleroca Thank you! That helps a lot. gonna try to raise as much funds as I can between now and the auction end, and hopefully I'll be able to join in the bidding fun.
YlCt8xa.png icB862J.gif Dg84nPV.png
@moolawgoat
@aleroca

5kg (I'm paying in treasure, but bidding in G for ease)
@moolawgoat
@aleroca

5kg (I'm paying in treasure, but bidding in G for ease)
lightfull.png
@peisinoe perfect!

@firstblush I hope you can.
@peisinoe perfect!

@firstblush I hope you can.
@Peisinoe @aleroca
4.5million treasure (equivalent to 5,625 at 1:800) please, and a last day ping if i could.

Also, is there an exact time on the July 31st that this ends? Is there a snipe guard? Sorry for all the questions!
@Peisinoe @aleroca
4.5million treasure (equivalent to 5,625 at 1:800) please, and a last day ping if i could.

Also, is there an exact time on the July 31st that this ends? Is there a snipe guard? Sorry for all the questions!
YlCt8xa.png icB862J.gif Dg84nPV.png
@firstblush

Perfect! Well, I don't have an exact time planned tbh. At about 21:00?

I don't know what a snipe guard is, sorry.
@firstblush

Perfect! Well, I don't have an exact time planned tbh. At about 21:00?

I don't know what a snipe guard is, sorry.
Last day ping.

@Clavicado
@Peisinoe
@GGBBQQ
@Minx
@moolawgoat
@Nerevarine
@firstblush
Last day ping.

@Clavicado
@Peisinoe
@GGBBQQ
@Minx
@moolawgoat
@Nerevarine
@firstblush
@aleroca

Is this over?
@aleroca

Is this over?
lightfull.png
@peisinoe

I had no internet so I guess it can be open for a little while longer if you have a better offer.
@peisinoe

I had no internet so I guess it can be open for a little while longer if you have a better offer.
1 2 3 4